Kb/M or SixAxis (for PS3 users)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kb/M or SixAxis (for PS3 users)

Just wondering whether the majority of PS3 players will actually be playing UT3 with a Kb/M or if you're just going to stick to SixAxis. Even though I prefer Kb/M I think I'll give SixAxis a try since I don't really want to set up a Kb/M in my sitting room.

I think either way if you have cross-platform play you're gonna be at a disadvantage, which is why I don't want cross-plat.

It would be tough to keep up with a UT game on a television I can tell you that.

Comment

At the desk, KB/M

On the couch, sixaxis

Comment

Originally posted by DefJam101 View Post
        I think either way if you have cross-platform play you're gonna be at a disadvantage, which is why I don't want cross-plat.
        Hijack! Mea Culpa.

Presumably, you can just not play cross-platform yourself. Why should people that want cross-platform play not be allowed?

Comment

Yea I love how the same people are posting in various topics how much they don't want cross platform. MOST OF US DO. It's been proven. So the ones that want it should get it and those that don't, don't have to use it. You act like you're going to be forced at gunpoint.

Now get back to the topic at hand.

Comment

I will use them two, but KB first.

Comment

What the hell is a sitting room?

If I do buy a ps3, you can bet k/m for me.

Comment

Any room that's not the kitchen or bedroom?

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                  Yea I love how the same people are posting in various topics how much they don't want cross platform. MOST OF US DO. It's been proven. So the ones that want it should get it and those that don't, don't have to use it. You act like you're going to be forced at gunpoint.

Now get back to the topic at hand.

Actuall its mostly the ps3 fans that want it, and mostly the pc people that dont.

im a pc person my self with a list of reasons why i dont want it which outweight the reasons to do it but thats another story. Im just saying dont say MOST OF US without actually saying ps3 people cus you cant classify the comminity like that.

Comment

Last time I checked 65% counted as a majority. How is that not most of us?

Comment

There are more pc's out there then ps3's by a assload. Im saying theres a big portion of ut players that arent on this forum. You know exactly what i mean . there are thousands that simply love the game but dont have time for these arguments thats what makes that poll from before invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by karmatized View Post
                        Im saying theres a big portion of ut players that arent on this forum.
                        True, but you don't speak for them either.

Comment

and neither do you, so you should listen to your own advice and not preach as if im wrong and your not. Neither of us know for sure but if you look at the fact that the majority of ut players come from pc that should be at the very least a signal as to where this is going

Comment

I'll try the control pad for awhile and get good with it. Then I will get more serious with the game and use a wireless keyboard + wireless mouse.

Comment

I voted for one of the yes options in that poll, but thats only because there wasn't an option that really said what I wanted - hardly care, but wouldn't mind it as a gimmick. The replies in the thread made it clear a lot of people felt the same way, and if that is the case then the 65 is kind of misleading.

Comment

Working...
                              X