Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will KB/M feature on be on the 360 version of UT3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will KB/M feature on be on the 360 version of UT3?

Is there a way that could happen? well yea i kno that xbox live is a closed network, but can there be a way that could happen?

only one way to do it, the xfps device that lets you hook up a mouse and keyboard

Comment

http://www.petitiononline.com/x360kbm/petition.html

Comment

dont know if it is possible b/c the 360 doesn't have mouse support which might mean it doesn't have the driver and therefore they might not be able to add it with easily

Comment

Considering Epic provides KB/M support on the PS3, I figure this is entirely up to MS.
          Are there other games for the 360 with KB/M support? If not, then I'd say chances are slim...

Comment

The xbox 360 already supports a KB so its up to Epic to support the KB in game.

Comment

I'm not thinking Xbox360 supports USB keyboard or any keyboards at all. The only thing I've seen close to a keyboard is the 360 keypad used for send messages.

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/04/09/im...y-this-summer/
              This thing.

Comment

guys lol the 360 already supports the keyboard thats not a argument, get a standard generic usb keyboard and go, But the issue is the mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Miko View Post
                  I'm not thinking Xbox360 supports USB keyboard or any keyboards at all.
                  Do you even own a 360? If so you would know a keyboard works just fine.

Comment

Do Keyboards work for games though?

Comment

If these consoles begin to use keyboard and mouse you can kiss Pc gaming goodbye. I don't see why a console gamer would want to use a mouse while sitting on a couch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasstar View Post
                        If these consoles begin to use keyboard and mouse you can kiss Pc gaming goodbye. I don't see why a console gamer would want to use a mouse while sitting on a couch.
                        some of us console gamers are also PC gamers (but our pcs got outdated and dont want to update it)and gotta love FPS, but we do want max precission in FPS so i prefer if i have support for mouse and KB @ FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Miko View Post
                          Do Keyboards work for games though?
                          No, they only work for typing in messages and menus and stuff. Microsoft has forbidden using keyboard and mouse for games. Somebody could make an adaptor, but it would never work even remotely good compared to the real thing, since the game would still be programmed for controller, and that has different motions and sensitivity and stuff.

Comment

thats exactly what i thought. MS would have to step in directly to change that.

Comment

Working...
                            X