Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Aaron.:LLS:. View Post
    Well i can run Roboblitz on low. with 640x320 res. lighting off and the other one off. but that was the demo. xD
    Ouch! Forget about UT3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well i can run Roboblitz on low. with 640x320 res. lighting off and the other one off. but that was the demo. xD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I believe epic said that a geforce 7800 can run the game on medium detail just fine, as for a minimum processor I'm not too sure. Maybe a pentium chip with hyperthreading. Maybe 1 gig of ram minimum.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Vendetta View Post
    If your computer can run roboblitz with no problems - then UT3 should be okay.
    Well that helps me -_-

i'm buying a new pc and those are most likely the specs (cept for the processor)
    so i dont know yet

PS - i'm going to run the game on 1280x1024 ( i heard there wasnt much difference between the GTS and GTX in that res)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If your computer can run roboblitz with no problems - then UT3 should be okay.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Will this PC run UT3?

Will this PC run UT3?

I know the specs for UT3 are just speculations, but in your opinion will this be able to run the game, and if so on what level of details?

processor - AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+
    DDR3 2.5 Dual
    RAM - 1GB
    Graphics Card - GeForce 8800GTS 340MB (Or whatever that number is... 300 and something :S )

Is there anything i forgot ? i dont really understand a whole lot in this.
Working...
X