Surf maps for the hoverboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surf maps for the hoverboard

Can anyone else here see the hoverboard creating a whole new style of maps for UT3. Like with crazy turns, crorkscrews, loops, etc.

If they go through with it. It could be pretty fun. Or like, why not a mod that makes the hoverboard a snowboard. Now we're talking. Hey... that's actually a good idea. Maybe I shouldn't post it here so someone steal it. -_o

Comment

Has long that not all servers turn like that like races maps in assault, that pretty much ruined one of the best game type out there.

Comment

well, there's your idea for a mod

Comment

ninja turtles sewer map plz.

Comment

And you need to add Surf Rock music. "Muahahahahahahahahaha! Wipe out!"

Comment

Im buying Unreal tournament 3 not stupid skate or surf games

Comment

Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
                Im buying Unreal tournament 3 not stupid skate or surf games
                Your right, you are buying Unreal Tournament 3.
                But don't forget one of the most largest and popular things in the UT series is mods.

The four best and biggest things about the UT series are its game speed, modifications, unique game play, and its multiplayer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
                  Your right, you are buying Unreal Tournament 3.
                  But don't forget one of the most largest and popular things in the UT series is mods.

The four best and biggest things about the UT series are its game speed, modifications, unique game play, and its multiplayer.
                  **** straight.

I can see the mods coming now...

UT3: HRDM (Hover Racer Death Match)

It's like regular DM only your on hoverboards and you try to frag each other while you race to the finish.

bazzwano and the other guys can have their plain UT3 but I want mine with creative mods with a extra craziness on the side.

Comment

While they're at, it why don't they just include player models for Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michaelangelo, and make the power-ups guacamole and anchovy pizzas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                      While they're at, it why don't they just include player models for Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michaelangelo, and make the power-ups guacamole and anchovy pizzas.
                      While they're at it, why don't they just call the game Unreal Ninja Turtles Sewer Racing Tournament.

Comment

Keeps the kiddies that aren't able to grasp the concept behind complex stuff like Warfare-Objectives or Capture the Flag at their own gametype. Sounds good.

Comment

Haha, thats a good way to put it. Then again if they can't figure that much out I wonder if they could figure out how to download the mods in the first place lol.

Comment

Originally posted by theeDEATHMASTER View Post
                            Haha, thats a good way to put it. Then again if they can't figure that much out I wonder if they could figure out how to download the mods in the first place lol.
                            Maybe it will be like the Race maps for assault: normal gametype = different gameplay

Or there will be something like the UT2004 Editors Choice edition with the mods on disk.

Comment

I actually liked the race assault maps made in UT, although some of them were really shoddily made or impossible, alot were quite fun to play. The problem with them was that became the only thing people made for that gametype, or trial maps (bah!). Im up for hoverboard race maps if its a seperate gametype tho - not like some branch off warfare.

Comment

Working...
                              X