No announcement yet.

Super Mario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, I had that game for the Amiga. It was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
      The movement on UT2k3/4 wasn't what made it cartoony/mario like, it was mostly the characters appearances(Mr.Crow anyone?).

And as for not wanting to see wall dodges and double jumps in another shooter again.... I'm sorry to already disappoint you but your wish has become untrue.
      Wall dodges and double jumps are already in UT3.

If you wish to not be disappointed by such bouncy speedy movement I suggest you find yourself another shooter game.
      Don't tell me to find another game, I am an unreal fan and I am allowed to be unhappy with some of the content produced in 2k3 and 2k4 :P
      We are told that us unreal 99 fans are not forgotten in ut3,,, and I plan to see it thorugh thank you very much. I will not give up on Unreal untill it is clear that the Magic of Unreal 1 and UT 99 is truly gone forever.

Comment

Not to mention the dodgejump and it's distance were indeed a big factor in what made UT2k4 look so corny.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
          No thanks, please dont corrupt ut3 with cartoony content - just play Mario on whatever its on already...there is no need to make a mod like this.
          Hey, what somebody wants to make on their own time is their business.

Comment

Originally posted by incubuspawn View Post
            Don't tell me to find another game, I am an unreal fan and I am allowed to be unhappy with some of the content produced in 2k3 and 2k4 :P
            We are told that us unreal 99 fans are not forgotten in ut3,,, and I plan to see it thorugh thank you very much. I will not give up on Unreal untill it is clear that the Magic of Unreal 1 and UT 99 is truly gone forever.
            Most original UT1 fans such as myself don't mind having something such as wall dodges, just as long as they stay pretty grounded.
            The only thing I don't care to see in UT3 is dodge jumping and double jumping, but wall dodging and dodging are just fine, I don't see why anyone wouldn't want those.

Comment

Working...
            X