Couplr questions about UT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couplr questions about UT3

1) Will Unreal Tournament 3 feature any entirely new weapons?

2) Do any of the vehivcles have multiple weapons

3) Has anything more advanced been done with the Blood in UT3? Like dripping down walls, stains smears etc (like the stuff in the Ballistics 2.0 Mod for UT2004). If not, consider this a suggestion?

4) Will anyone ever be able to read your name?

Comment

1. No

2. Yes

3. Not sure. Don't think so.

4. No

Comment

Originally posted by }_50Ɔ{_|ñeا View Post
        1) Will Unreal Tournament 3 feature any entirely new weapons?

2) Do any of the vehivcles have multiple weapons

3) Has anything more advanced been done with the Blood in UT3? Like dripping down walls, stains smears etc (like the stuff in the Ballistics 2.0 Mod for UT2004). If not, consider this a suggestion?
        1) Kind of. Some weapons are very different from their predecessors (such as the AVRiL) while the UT2k4 spawn weapons, the Assault Rifle and Shield Gun, have been replaced by the UT1 spawn weapons, the Enforcer and the Impact Hammer.

2) Some vehicles have multiple firemodes. The Axon Hellbender for example has the Skymine turret as well as the twin-beams turret, even though it takes two people to use both turrets.

3) Based on the screenshots, there seem to have been significant improvements to the gore, including the skeletonizing effect.

Comment

But vehicles with multiple turrets? I think it'd be good to have tsome of each IMHO. Like BF2142, some turrets have multiple firing mdoes and other vehicles have multiple turrets, each of whisch is controled by an independent operator.

Anyone here rememebr the titan in BF2142. That thing had mlkike 4 kinds of weapons. It waas a blast. I especially like the one that fired a burst of a dzoen energy bolts. And then the gattlign gun...

WOuld be nice to see some sort of a mobile fortress vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by }_50Ɔ{_|ñeا View Post
            WOuld be nice to see some sort of a mobile fortress vehicle.
            Will this do? Its called the 'GiantCanOwhoopAss':

http://www.beyondunreal.com/image.ph.../ut2007_40.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
              Will this do? Its called the 'GiantCanOwhoopAss':

http://www.beyondunreal.com/image.ph.../ut2007_40.jpg
              Let's hope the side turrets will actually be useful this time

Comment

Originally posted by Vendetta View Post
                Let's hope the side turrets will actually be useful this time
                I hope they are way more powerful then the regular weapons you carry. I mean look at the size of those things. They need to be at least twice as powerful. I think.

Comment

lol at the combo turret - will anyone be able to use that on a levi? Hope its skymines instead, fast skymines though. I don't want the hellbender to be able to drive faster than its projectiles this time.

Comment

The levi was easy to kill in UT2k4, the collision in the main turret was bugged so much that you could basicly kill it with an assault rifle and get away it. (that is unless the driver switched to a side turret and pwned your ***.)

Comment

I don't want the hellbender to be able to drive faster than its projectiles this time.
                      I hated that. I whole heartedly agree you!

Comment

lol at the combo turret - will anyone be able to use that on a levi? Hope its skymines instead, fast skymines though. I don't want the hellbender to be able to drive faster than its projectiles this time.
                        It doesnt look like it shoots skymines, it looks more like a smaller scale paladin gun IMO.

The hellbender skymines didnt bother me, they were good at pwning mantas and infantry at close range.

Comment

Working...
                        X