Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by hal View Post
    I've said it a million times and I'll say it once again... don't do relics unless you do them right!

UT bonus pack relics were all wrong.
    Quake ThreeWave and Unreal RealCTF relics were right.
    Having never played Quake ThreeWave or Unreal RealCTF, please explain the difference.

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've said it a million times and I'll say it once again... don't do relics unless you do them right!

UT bonus pack relics were all wrong.
    Quake ThreeWave and Unreal RealCTF relics were right.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd like to see some fake relics to punish who catches it... just to avoid and make the player to pay attention to what he's doing.

For example, a relic wich downs your health to 1 if you picks it up by mistake.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by |><|CELLENT View Post
    Now THAT is an interesting concept. A relic that will boost vehicle hit points would be sweet. Or a relic that will give the weapon extra damage. Nice.
    How about also making the AVRiL lock onto you better as well!?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Phear View Post
    Some times its best to only use the ones you like and not have to deal with all of them.

What if the relic would boost you vehicle too??
    Now THAT is an interesting concept. A relic that will boost vehicle hit points would be sweet. Or a relic that will give the weapon extra damage. Nice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kold_ View Post
    I agree, but they should make it one mutator to add them all to the game, not six separate ones like in the original UT.
    Some times its best to only use the ones you like and not have to deal with all of them.

What if the relic would boost you vehicle too??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring back the relics.

Relics were one of the BEST mutators for UT99... so much fun.

Epic, if you are monitoring this thread then RELICS HAVE MY VOTE!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
    Relics would be cool to see, though I'd like to be in mutator format, and I'm sure thats how they would do it.
    I agree, but they should make it one mutator to add them all to the game, not six separate ones like in the original UT.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Vendetta View Post
    I think relics sort of mutated into UT2004 RPG (speed combo, damage bonus, damage reduction, ultima for vengence, ghost for redemtion).
    Wasn't as fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think relics sort of mutated into UT2004 RPG (speed combo, damage bonus, damage reduction, ultima for vengence, ghost for redemtion).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Relics would be cool to see, though I'd like to be in mutator format, and I'm sure thats how they would do it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I 'd like to see relics return to game; hope they will be more balanced: relic of strengh is too overpowered, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by iron12 View Post
    Yeah I would like to see them included. My favorite was the vengeance relic.

Has anybody made them for UT2004?

Chaos UT made relics for UT2k4 and I think it will be the same for UT3 to.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well in a lot of interviews Mark Rein mentioned that he wasn't sure what the community wanted for some aspects (eg cross platform).
    Add this to your list of what we want

Leave a comment:

• replied
    vengeance rules

Leave a comment:

Working...
X