Will we have RELICS in UT3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kold_ View Post
    I agree, but they should make it one mutator to add them all to the game, not six separate ones like in the original UT.
    Some times its best to only use the ones you like and not have to deal with all of them.

What if the relic would boost you vehicle too??

Comment

Originally posted by Phear View Post
      Some times its best to only use the ones you like and not have to deal with all of them.

What if the relic would boost you vehicle too??
      Now THAT is an interesting concept. A relic that will boost vehicle hit points would be sweet. Or a relic that will give the weapon extra damage. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by |><|CELLENT View Post
        Now THAT is an interesting concept. A relic that will boost vehicle hit points would be sweet. Or a relic that will give the weapon extra damage. Nice.
        How about also making the AVRiL lock onto you better as well!?

Comment

I'd like to see some fake relics to punish who catches it... just to avoid and make the player to pay attention to what he's doing.

For example, a relic wich downs your health to 1 if you picks it up by mistake.

Comment

I've said it a million times and I'll say it once again... don't do relics unless you do them right!

UT bonus pack relics were all wrong.
            Quake ThreeWave and Unreal RealCTF relics were right.

Comment

Originally posted by hal View Post
              I've said it a million times and I'll say it once again... don't do relics unless you do them right!

UT bonus pack relics were all wrong.
              Quake ThreeWave and Unreal RealCTF relics were right.
              Having never played Quake ThreeWave or Unreal RealCTF, please explain the difference.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
              X