Will we have RELICS in UT3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will we have RELICS in UT3?

I was just curious, because relics were fun in UT99. The one I remember the most was the vengence relic, blowing up two or three people at a time ftw

If the impact hammer EMP alt-fire can be used to knock off the relics... I'm in too!!

Comment

Relics were the ****. I hope they return in the main game. If not, I can see it in the first bonus pack.

REVENGE!!! :P

Comment

I can imagine a Relic themed WAR map, with relics spawning at appropriately themed nodes.

I'd play.

Comment

I love relics, they were awesome. It would be nice to have them added in the mutator list shipped with the game.

Regeneration - takes you to 150 health.
          Vengeance - boom
          Strength - 1 hit shock kills ftw
          Redemption - teleports when you get to 0 health - useful if you are loaded on weapons
          Defence - not that great i found, but useful when flag carrying
          speed - very useful when flag capping

I think balance was perfect, and impact alt taking them off could make it even better.

Comment

Yeah I would like to see them included. My favorite was the vengeance relic.

Has anybody made them for UT2004?

Comment

vengeance rules

Comment

Well in a lot of interviews Mark Rein mentioned that he wasn't sure what the community wanted for some aspects (eg cross platform).
                Add this to your list of what we want

Comment

Originally posted by iron12 View Post
                  Yeah I would like to see them included. My favorite was the vengeance relic.

Has anybody made them for UT2004?

Chaos UT made relics for UT2k4 and I think it will be the same for UT3 to.

Comment

I 'd like to see relics return to game; hope they will be more balanced: relic of strengh is too overpowered, in my opinion.

Comment

Relics would be cool to see, though I'd like to be in mutator format, and I'm sure thats how they would do it.

Comment

I think relics sort of mutated into UT2004 RPG (speed combo, damage bonus, damage reduction, ultima for vengence, ghost for redemtion).

Comment

Originally posted by Vendetta View Post
                          I think relics sort of mutated into UT2004 RPG (speed combo, damage bonus, damage reduction, ultima for vengence, ghost for redemtion).
                          Wasn't as fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
                            Relics would be cool to see, though I'd like to be in mutator format, and I'm sure thats how they would do it.
                            I agree, but they should make it one mutator to add them all to the game, not six separate ones like in the original UT.

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring back the relics.

Relics were one of the BEST mutators for UT99... so much fun.

Epic, if you are monitoring this thread then RELICS HAVE MY VOTE!!

Comment

Working...
                              X