Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a HUGE one for the ps3-

*Being able to get to your demos and ss

with out an easy way to get to or send demos ps3 basically cant play cal and would have to stick to lower end leagues where scores cant be verified

i play DOD.s for cal (cyberathleate amatuer league) and i want to play UT3 when it comes out instead. seeing as no ps2 or ps3 game is in cal i dont know where your demo would go. i guess if you could find it in the game menu and transfer it to a memory stick that would work.

Comment

Sweet, i want a strong 1v1 League!

Comment

Although this has been mentioned but does not really belong in this Mutator I would like UTV to work properly this time so broadcasting matches will be easier.

AutoDemo and AutoSShot should be added too. And perhaps in-game server configuration.

Comment

Originally posted by da ghost View Post
          autodemo
          hitsounds
          brightskins
          stats
          colored names

in that order, i think those are the big 5.
          A useful demorec function.. Not one that was placed in half-***** with a patch.

Brightskins to see your enemy. Epic seems to have this covered and they should be a lot better than the ****ty glow sticks that allow you to see where you shouldn't be allowed..

Hitsounds to hear your hit on your enemy being confirmed. Also lets you know what kind of damage you caused. The skins in UT3 seems to blink to confirm a hit.

Stats to make your e-penor bigger

Colored names to .... Uh..? Exactly why do you need colored names? Spend 15 minutes making your name a different color. Exactly how does this help in competition in any way?

IMO, colored names should be gotten rid of completely.

Comment

- mapvote
            - auto demorec, along with an option to save or delete demo at the end of match.
            - auto screenshot, with stats (example CTF), individual number of flag caps, flag assist, kills, efficiency, etc.
            - warmup mode
            - UTV

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSuedeShoes View Post
              - mapvote
              - auto demorec, along with an option to save or delete demo at the end of match.
              - auto screenshot, with stats (example CTF), individual number of flag caps, flag assist, kills, efficiency, etc.
              - warmup mode
              - UTV
              Agreed. Map vote with server settings (frag/time limit, ws, DD, anti-cheat etc) and warmup is a must. Also a simple way for admins to give more power to the players, for example giving everyone the ability to pause by typing pause in the chat and then everyone have to click ready to get the game going again. This way the poor admins don't have to sit and watch a game he don't give a **** about.

Better SS demo and built in functionality for redirect of missing packages etc like i.e. MWatch. Would also be nice to have UTV with integrated SC and a possibility to create UTV demos with syncronized SC. =)

Hopefully Epics shader system will be enough to fix visibility problems and maybe even hit verification.

Don't understand why people are so against some kind of enhanced net code to even out ping differences thou, does anyone enjoy uneven games and ping rape? It should at least be an option.

Comment

Working...
              X