Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movable slow volume cubes would be hilarious.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    As long as it's out of DM/TDM and (non-vehicle) CTF I'll be happy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It might just be a mutator like the translocator, that way, everyone will be happy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Perhaps only in vehicle gametypes (we've only seen deployables being deployed from a stealthbender), but certainly not limited to WAR (as was stated by Jeff in one of the videos).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sterling View Post
    The slow cube is only in warfare, so there will be no flag.

Why did one of the Epic guys say you can drop them off on a flag then?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
    Do you people not see this happening???:
    Now people guarding flags are going to deply the slow vol on flag then hide, and when they hear the flag taken sound, they will pop out to find the enemy slowly moving though then POW!

This is my only concern with it... I think it has been overlooked

The slow cube is only in warfare, so there will be no flag.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by gargorias View Post
    It is not just a game
    You have just lost all credibility in this thread. Please refrain from posting in it again. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It will be fun to put the two teams' slow volumes together and record funny UT videos, like impact hammer duels, lol

(there is space for humor, not ?)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Spoudazo View Post
    You're not supposed to want to go in one, as it's actually a trap.
    Yeah, a trap set by epic to excite you into buying the game.

Slow volume is the worst idea epic have produced, what other gimmicks do they have up their sleeves to attract buyers, besides the hoverboard.

I honestly ask you, who is going to stay in a slow volume? If suicide is still an option, more ppl are going to be doing it.
    But my guess is, epic removed suicide so we can't get out when we get stuck in it to balance gameplay. More garbage to hinder gameplay.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Spoudazo View Post
    I think people just need to step back and realize this is just a game, a game that is supposed to entertain, not one that is supposed to control your life or temper.
    It is not just a game, it is Unreal Tournament. Perhaps Epic have forgotten that! It would be a shame to see an excellent game series go down the tubes because of forums full of I want this kids and silly little things like Hover Boards and Slow Volumes but I guess I will wait and see! Been playing games since my old 286 and I know a gameplay killer when I see one!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by happycat View Post
    I wonder if there's anything preventing people from putting SlowVolume on the Power Core, that way any projectile weapons will be slower hitting the core.
    I doubt thats possible and even if so whats the difference.

ONE BIG QUESTION: Can we have a system where the slow volume is not permanent but will dissolve as it can not exist in air for infinite time. The time period is up to you. Or it could be destroyed using flames from rockets basting when hitting the ground near it or some such thing?

PS: IF Epic wants to keep it permanent then thats fine with me. Whatever they would do would be to get us to enjoy so what the hell.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by happycat View Post
    I wonder if there's anything preventing people from putting SlowVolume on the Power Core, that way any projectile weapons will be slower hitting the core.
    There is no problem with that, IMO. Remember that you still can atack it at slower speed, but they can heal it as slow as.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Or it brings in a situation where you kill all the campers in the flag area and easily run away. Hence no more touch and run with "BOOOSTER" Adrenaline.

PS adrenaline has been removed so even better!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah but people want to turn it into some kind of completive sport.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think people just need to step back and realize this is just a game, a game that is supposed to entertain, not one that is supposed to control your life or temper.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X