Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New UT3 pics? (Sorry if old)

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=87497

Sorry if pics are old (I'm kind of new here.) You need to click the show spoiler buttons to see them. They are absolutely stunning!

They've been available for a while now.

Comment

Sorry my bad. I can't believe how amazing they look.

Do you know if these screensots have been touched up at all?

Comment

I dont know all of them so thank you at least by myself.
        And wow, THIS IS HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by NutJobJim View Post
          Sorry my bad. I can't believe how amazing they look.

Do you know if these screen sots have been touched up at all?
          Other then just setting up the characters in a position ready for a snap shot, no.
          While they're most likely not actual random game play taken by a spectator cam, they are indeed in game nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
            Other then just setting up the characters in a position ready for a snap shot, no.
            While they're most likely not actual random game play taken by a spectator cam, they are indeed in game nonetheless.
            **** that's unreal! (Sorry for the bad pun) Can't wait to see this bad boy running on my HD

Comment

yeah all of those screens have been released in some form or another, though some of those were just in magazine scans and this is the first time that *I* have seen them in this good of quality (the ones that were in the magazines that is). so thanks for posting them.

Comment

Wow, I hadn't seen some of those and the ones I had weren't of that quality or without watermarks.

Awesome post, welcome to the forum!

Comment

Yep, some of those I hadn't seen before.
                  I REALLY REALLY hope those aren't teamskins in those shots by the way. If they are...
                  /me shakes his head

Comment

seen them, seen the forums too and wow, makes epic forums or even INA look constructive !

Comment

Well... no one can say that the graphics suck. Those are just amazing shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X