• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Any new vehicles?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah that sounds awfully familiar......nothing to say about sideobjectives?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you have a map with nodes, powercores and 2 teams who have to conquer the nodes. if your team has conquered enough nodes (they must build a line over the whole map) you are able to destroy the enemies powercore. from here it is the same as onslaught, but the difference is both teams have orbs. with an orb you can instantly build a node, you dont have to wait for it.

this all is already known... thats why i dont mentioned it.
    i think i was not that bad by playing this gametype, my team wons everytime

Leave a comment:

• replied
    More details aLeX! How do you activate map side objectives?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can you explain the Warfare gametype a bit (orb stuff or whatever)...or were you just exploring the map without actaul playing the gametype

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes they can! as i said the river was flat but the hoverboard flows over the water without problems.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by aLeX View Post
    Im just back from leipzig and many rounds of UT3 warfare (the only reason i visited the games convention ).
    im sorry but i was not allowed to take photos inside the midway-area but i met catzenjaeger there and maybe he had more luck later.

we were playing warfare on a huge map wich is the follower of the ut2004 ONS map Torlan. the map seems to be bigger then torlan and has a long flat river which splits the whole map.
    because i knowed torlan i was able to find all weapons (including redeemer) and got the chance to test them. i can just say it was really fantastic to see the whole behavior reminds me exactly of ut99
    this is the unreal tournament i ever wished it to be! even the bended link-gun secondary fire was ok with me. it doesnt feel that wrong of how it looked at some screenshots, it rocks like in ut99.

i can just say thanks very much epic/midway for the chance to play my favorite shooter and for the competent guys from midway who explained the warfare mode for us
    Can hoverboards cross the water alone? While being towed? Neither?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Im just back from leipzig and many rounds of UT3 warfare (the only reason i visited the games convention ).
    im sorry but i was not allowed to take photos inside the midway-area but i met catzenjaeger there and maybe he had more luck later.

we were playing warfare on a huge map wich is the follower of the ut2004 ONS map Torlan. the map seems to be bigger then torlan and has a long flat river which splits the whole map.
    because i knowed torlan i was able to find all weapons (including redeemer) and got the chance to test them. i can just say it was really fantastic to see the whole behavior reminds me exactly of ut99
    this is the unreal tournament i ever wished it to be! even the bended link-gun secondary fire was ok with me. it doesnt feel that wrong of how it looked at some screenshots, it rocks like in ut99.

i can just say thanks very much epic/midway for the chance to play my favorite shooter and for the competent guys from midway who explained the warfare mode for us

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Catzenjaeger View Post
    The rumor is true and was confirmed. Epic will give all over 18 years the opportunity UT3 to play (sorry all younger - Germany has strict protection of children and young people) The question is only whether everyone can play. Last year was all full human being-measured. I could at no PlaysTation or Xbox. Too fully. Partly the people could run into only one direction. Roundabout. And attention! - that was at the Business Day not on the visitor day!!!

I have a cool armament this year. Video camera and several Digicams. Property on weekend i have already tested, which has the best quality
    But the decision is still missing

Dear lord! Please find a better translator...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ultron View Post
    Ask if bots will be included in multiplayer by default.
    Ask if they will work with Gamespy to not show bots as players in their online stats page.
    VERY good questions to ask. ^^

Also, ask if Relics might make a comeback in a bonus pack or something

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ask if bots will be included in multiplayer by default.
    Ask if they will work with Gamespy to not show bots as players in their online stats page.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    According to GameStar, Mark Rein's visit to their booth for an interview and a public Q&A will be at 11 o'clock this thursday.
    Source

Sadly I can't be there on thursday, I will visit the con on friday.
    To anyone who will be there: Show no mercy, ask uncomfortable questions. Something like: "WTH did you have to include GameSpy(Ware)? Don't tell us you're going to torture us with Punkbuster, too!" You get the idea...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Smack some faces Catzenjaeger!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im underway to leipzig
    into 4 hours drives my railway

see you all in Leipzig - have fun

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looking forward to some good reviews of the game play. Cant wait to play it myself!! WOOO!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X