UT3 playable at Leipzig Games Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
    because every gameplay video they have ever released involved some bunny hopper that couldnt even hit a shock combo if they were standing still.

epic is pretty bad about giving QUALITY gameplay videos.
    they do that because they want the audience to see the game and not get motion sickness. keep in mind how popular tactical/slow FPS's are these days...not everybody is capable of seeing such fast movements. You could also extend this to why they show so much vehicle gameplay since not a lot of people care about classic gametypes.

Comment

Looking forward to playing against you guys at Games Convention in Leipzig soon - but please go easy on me

Comment

hey if any of you guys here get to play and are able to change your in-game name...change it to:

TWO WEEKS

and then repeatedly kill mark with the impact hammer for added hilarity ;p

"You were killed by TWO WEEKS!"

Comment

Ah **** too bad I'm not in germany

Comment

Are you using the same build as at the Comic-Con ?

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
              Are you using the same build as at the Comic-Con ?
              Yea thats a good question. You can give us some more details Mark?
              Will everything be playable? Something new? Secrets?
              Will Epic announce on GamesConvention the exact release date? The date and contents of the demo version?

Please make us hot Mark

I cannot wait - still 13 days up to the Games Convention - omg

I will be on Wednesday in Leipzig. Then I would play gladly a round against you. hahahahaha. But I think, I not have a chance against you. You could already practice enough in Raleigh hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
                Looking forward to playing against you guys at Games Convention in Leipzig soon - but please go easy on me
                for this comment alone i hope someone bends you over like a cheap woman of loose morals

going easy on you would be an insult to the game. you should know by now mark that it is every red booded die hard UT fans duty to try to beat down any epic employee whenever the opportunity arises hehe.

Comment

It would be nice if, in addition to the "high-end" machines, they could also show the game on a mid-level machine. If that plays decently then perhaps more folks might feel a bit better about using their current rigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
                    Can't promise you that. ^^

I'll be there on the thursday, hoping it won't be as full as on friday/saturday the last years, so I get a chance of playing this awesome game and maybe playing against Mr. Rein personally. Just hoping, but how do you say this in English, "Hope dies last"? ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Fierce View Post
                      Can't promise you that. ^^

I'll be there on the thursday, hoping it won't be as full as on friday/saturday the last years, so I get a chance of playing this awesome game and maybe playing against Mr. Rein personally. Just hoping, but how do you say this in English, "Hope dies last"? ;D
                      They expect 60000 people more than last year.

Comment

Comic Con was insane, there were so many people wanting to play. Prepare for a bit of a wait. You guys are going to have a blast!

Comment

Argh too bad Leipzig is so far away, just above africa. Would have loved to "go easy" on Rein. =) Hope we can get a chance to see more of the [EPIC] tag on the publics in ut3, remember seeing it once or twice long time ago in 2k4.

Comment

Ill try and see if I can go. Seven hour trip is worth it to publicly kill some Epic employees.

Comment

Good news, I'll be there on Thursday, August 23rd.

Is there any chance I can try UT3 on a PS3 with mouse and keyboard control there too? I'm afraid PCs will be overrunned and who knows, if I like the mouse+keyboard on the PS3, I'll maybe get the PS3 version first, as my current PC upgrade costs would exceed the PS3 retail price.

I hope Mark Rein is an early bird, so I can go "easy on him" on that Thursday morning. But I doubt I'll get a chance, it will probably be too full and overcrowded even on Thursday. Let's only hope Mr. Rein will show up more than 20 minutes a day.

edit:
                              Will any other Epic representative other than Mark Rein be there in Leipzig?

Comment

If anyone does get to play Mark, please remember to change your nick to "TwoWeeks"

Comment

Working...
                                X