Please Confirm UT3 Release Packaging!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Confirm UT3 Release Packaging!!

When UT2004 was coming out, about 4 months before the game came out it was announced there would be a Collector's Edition. I immediately preordered several copies of it.

With UT3, the game is ever nearing completion, and as someone that doesn't always have a ton of money to spend at a given moment, I would love to be able to go down and preorder UT3 ASAP so I'm assured to get a copy, but I want to get the Collector's Edition more than anything else, if one exists.

So I've been sitting on my thumbs. Can we get some confirmation on this?

Maybe...
    http://www.amazon.com/Unreal-Tournam.../dp/B000O5DQ9S

Comment

Yeah, I think he saw that and meant to ask for official confirmation... and possibly the contents! Sites are taking pre-orders and people would love to know if a better version will be available to adjust their plans accordingly.

Comment

True... I'm going to say the answer right now is "It has not been announced yet".

Comment

They know, they're moderators (and one's an owner) of BeyondUnreal... the largest EpicGames unofficial fan site (especially if you include UnrealWiki)

They're hoping an Epic person responds apparently.

Comment

I wonder when Flak will read this and apply the padlock.

Comment

epic prob doesnt like this info out there, but the guys at 3dbuzz are not only finishing up a book on the new engine but also new instructional video's from what i have heard and read in other places

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter View Post
                I wonder when Flak will read this and apply the padlock.
                Not before i can post and say.......

Can we get conformation? I too would like to pre-order.

Comment

What I would really like to know is whether the collector's edition will be available in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Brizz View Post
                    When UT2004 was coming out, about 4 months before the game came out it was announced there would be a Collector's Edition. I immediately preordered several copies of it.

With UT3, the game is ever nearing completion, and as someone that doesn't always have a ton of money to spend at a given moment, I would love to be able to go down and preorder UT3 ASAP so I'm assured to get a copy, but I want to get the Collector's Edition more than anything else, if one exists.

So I've been sitting on my thumbs. Can we get some confirmation on this?
                    I guess it's a no comment

Comment

Also, will the console versions both be $10 more than the PC version, like other games have been doing?
                      That would be quite funny if the Collector's Edition on the PC was only $60.

Comment

Originally posted by Nirvelli View Post
                        Also, will the console versions both be $10 more than the PC version, like other games have been doing?
                        That would be quite funny if the Collector's Edition on the PC was only $60.
                        The answer to this is obvious.

Comment

Would be nice to know
                          I would absolutely get it

Comment

Yep, definitely want to know if there will be a SE/CE/LE and if it will be sold in Europe, since I'm eager to add one to my collection of UT2004 SE and two GoW LEs.

Comment

me too
                              we'll get some info one day or another, but I'll be really busy later this year, and I sure would like everything done before having to mess with my schedule to get a SE copy

wait and see... as always

Comment

Working...
                              X