www.unrealtournament3.com - Updated?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.unrealtournament3.com - Updated?!

Zomg, www.unrealtournament3.com was updated!!!!

Wasn't much tho, just the E'3 trailer and some screenies. lol....

hmmm check out the pic where u see that girls cleavage.

Whats wrong with that picture, i mean dont get me wrong i love cleavage but
    the males have armor covering there chest to protect them from getting **** in the heart and lungs and so on, apparently a good bustsize will protect you.

Comment

you can change out armor anyway, so I'm sure you can see male chests if that's what you're looking for.

Comment

ummm it was a joke man, about how apparently breats can protect you from bullets

Comment

if the size of the cans isnt unreal, then the game doesnt live up to its title

Comment

Thats pretty much a standard UT styled armor for the ladies. If you want full no armor at all goddesses you got to load up some UT99. ;-)

Comment

well if you

Originally posted by karmatized View Post

the males have armor covering there chest to protect them from getting **** in the heart and lungs and so on, apparently a good bustsize will protect you.
              If you look at the angle of the exposed area, really she's only going to take a shot from above. Snipers and such will be too preoccupied zooming in on the "eye candy" and/or be distracted by said "eye candy" movement. Its ingenious! Built in Bodily Exposed Defensive (Reactive?) Armor!

Intentsly

Comment

Bewbs? Armour? Check check!

Comment

Showing the chest will distract the men and therefore will give her way more protection than any armor could give...

Comment

ZOMG, the website got updated again!

They now have a "Latest News" section

Comment

Hopefully now they keep adding more to the site. It just seems kinda empty. I'm hoping they add the characters and teams to it soon.

Comment

The site needs to load faster, I hope its just my internet connection... >.<

Comment

The girls cleavage is to distract all the men folk in the hard battle. She comes useful during the main battle where she keeps the necris folks eyes glued to cleavage.

Comment

Originally posted by superstylin View Post
                            The site needs to load faster, I hope its just my internet connection... >.<

The site loads fine on my comp, so I bet it's just your internet connection at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by durtytarget View Post
                              The girls cleavage is to distract all the men folk in the hard battle. She comes useful during the main battle where she keeps the necris folks eyes glued to cleavage.
                              Necris are turned on by pus, not boobs

Comment

Working...
                              X