Voice and physical taunts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice and physical taunts.

It would be nice if "roger, affirmative, negative" could be heard by the opposite team as well. So that when someone says "kiss my ***" you can say negative and they will hear it. Or if someone asks you a question from the opposite team you don't have to type in console.

It would also be nice if we can keybind all of the physical taunts rather than just four, so that we can pick the ones that we like.

Maybe if this can be turned on/off cause it eats power and i need game perfomance not some nice shiny slide show. Also with in that fast phase who even notice those physical taunts?

Comment

I like idea. I think it should be implemented in this way:

Your friends always hear you and enemys only when close to you. Also they wouldnt hear throught walls and if you are underwater.

Also, I'd like to see 'negative' in the same section fith 'Affirmative' so you dont have to find it throught voice menu.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostBiteEST View Post
        Maybe if this can be turned on/off cause it eats power and i need game perfomance not some nice shiny slide show. Also with in that fast phase who even notice those physical taunts?
        Eats power? Can you explain how that is? I have never had any type of performance hit with physical taunts, and yes I do notice when someone is using them and I use them all the time. I have never had anyone complain or even heard of anyone complaining about taunts causing lag or performance problems.

The main time that I use them is when I'm dancing over your dead body and it will not hurt your performance when you are waiting to spawn anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X