Benchmark Utility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Almost all games I know have this, that little Benchmark button under settings xD Epic's being original by making you guess how UT3 will run!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What i would like to see feature like there were in doom 3 where game tested hardware and set optimal settings for you pc . It would be incredibly good .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by booshack View Post
    Are you talking about demo recording? I'm no UT2 expert but I'm pretty sure it was in UT99.
    I think, he's talking about "program" in the game, what shows you fps (avarage, min, max) so you know that your rig is not as good as you thought.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are you talking about demo recording? I'm no UT2 expert but I'm pretty sure it was in UT99.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That sounds like something a sponsor would design to be added.

At what point does it cease to be a useful tool and starts being a way of comparing our e-gonads?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Benchmark Utility?

Benchmark Utility?

I think it would be a good idea to include a benchmarking program built into the game. I know source does it and World in Conflict. Something that's going to show how hard the game can possibly run to make sure our settings can handle any situation. Has there been any news of something like this being included?
Working...
X