Races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Races

So far there have only been about 3 different races shown in trailers and screen shots , but as we know the unreal tournament universe contains many more. Are the juggernauts still included in this game? I haven’t heard or seen much of them regarding UT3.

There are 5 races we havn't seen yet:
    Nakhti
    Juggernauts
    The Corrupt
    Jacob's Team
    Player's Team
    Corrupt will be in the game for sure, because we've already seen bots in some trailers. What about others, who knows? 4 months till release, I wonder if Epic have enough time to finish all races.

Comment

Originally posted by Demon Guardian View Post
      Nakhti
      Juggernauts
      The Corrupt
      Jacob's Team
      Player's Team
      Corrupt will be in the game for sure, because we've already seen bots in some trailers. What about others, who knows? 4 months till release, I wonder if Epic have enough time to finish all races.
      We do know that The Corrupt, The Juggs, and Jacob's team will be in. The races we haven't seen really would be the Gen'Mokai and the Skaarj. It really would be a shame for a race as iconic to the Unreal series as the Skaarj to not be in the game. Especially since their slaves (Krall) are in it.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueA View Post
        We do know that The Corrupt, The Juggs, and Jacob's team will be in. The races we haven't seen really would be the Gen'Mokai and the Skaarj. It really would be a shame for a race as iconic to the Unreal series as the Skaarj to not be in the game. Especially since their slaves (Krall) are in it.
        Corrupt and Juggs have been said to be included. Skaarj are said to be replaced by the Krall and nothing was heard of the Gen'MoKai.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueA View Post
          It really would be a shame for a race as iconic to the Unreal series as the Skaarj to not be in the game. Especially since their slaves (Krall) are in it.
          The Krall are now mercenaries, not slaves... revisionist history wins (as if there was another kind).

Comment

Originally posted by Demon Guardian View Post
            Nakhti
            Juggernauts
            The Corrupt
            Jacob's Team
            Player's Team
            The player's team are the Twin Souls, the guys in the Red Armour. The Player's character is on the Cover Art for UTIII that was recently released.

Jacob's Team I think is the Thunder Crash but I've a hunch that the black dude with the dreadlocks on the Red Armoured Team is Jacob! I think that means we've only not seen the Nakhti, Juggernauts, ThunderCrash and Corrupt!

Then again that was about two years ago when those races were announced. Some of them might have been cut or changed since then, esp with the new focus on a cohesive singleplayer storyline.

Comment

Are there still going to be the "robots" race, as there is the robot factory for UT3, or at least, we've seen the the robot factory map in a demo video.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoudazo View Post
                Are there still going to be the "robots" race, as there is the robot factory for UT3, or at least, we've seen the the robot factory map in a demo video.
                Yup, they're The Corrupt lead by Xan.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

/Me prays Epic gives us an official word on the Skaarj

^_^

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBacon View Post
                      /Me prays Epic gives us an official word on the Skaarj

^_^
                      I'm guessing that they'll be in a bonus pack down the line. They're too iconic to the series to leave out of the game completely. Just like CTF-Face. It wont ship with the game, but Jeff Morris stated in an interview that it will be released as a downloadable map later.

Comment

Either that or some sort of expansion pack.

Comment

they better bring bakc the original UT99 players.

War Machine ftw?

Comment

Or maybe (one can dream, can't he) the Skaarj are in and enter the war at an even later stage than the Necristo get their Krall back and some Tarydium. And it isn't mentioned to still have suprises in the game. I mean, what is the fun an a SP campaign with story when you know the story beforehand?

Comment

Yeah I would not be surprised if the Skaarj go "RUH?!" and decide to take on those uppity Krall....

Comment

Working...
                              X