No announcement yet.

Vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, why would anyone vote for anything besides UT3?

(that was meant (partially) in jest)

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha View Post
      Man, why would anyone vote for anything besides UT3?

(that was meant (partially) in jest)
      If you have to go by what you learned on E3 07 there's not much reason to vote for UT3 at all. Because the game looked bad? No, because we hardly got to see the game at all. One small trailer and some footage on and off in a few interviews.

Sure we get an (estimated) release date, but you're all voting for a game that is coming out in a few months time and you haven't even seen a basic lengthy gameplay video yet. The fact that a multiplayer FPS that claims to sport the best gameplay in the business doesn't even have a gameplay video out 3-4 months before release is simply mindboggling. I can't vote for UT3 if I don't even know what it plays like. All I've seen so far is short 3-4 second flashes of noobs driving vehicles in wannabe-Hollywood trailers.

Epic, can we see some actual gameplay soon?

Comment

Bah you have got this all backwards. The poll was about the best game shown on E3. We are not making a statement toward epic here, we are boosting a game we all want to see suceed. And killing some time. =) You failed the mission and for that you will not be allowed to play the demo. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by icewind View Post
          If you have to go by what you learned on E3 07 there's not much reason to vote for UT3 at all.
          That doesn't mean the other games don't suck.
          I may be a bit picky though.

Comment

Originally posted by icewind View Post
            If you have to go by what you learned on E3 07 there's not much reason to vote for UT3 at all. Because the game looked bad? No, because we hardly got to see the game at all. One small trailer and some footage on and off in a few interviews.

Sure we get an (estimated) release date, but you're all voting for a game that is coming out in a few months time and you haven't even seen a basic lengthy gameplay video yet. The fact that a multiplayer FPS that claims to sport the best gameplay in the business doesn't even have a gameplay video out 3-4 months before release is simply mindboggling. I can't vote for UT3 if I don't even know what it plays like. All I've seen so far is short 3-4 second flashes of noobs driving vehicles in wannabe-Hollywood trailers.

Epic, can we see some actual gameplay soon?
            This guy speaks the truth! +1

Comment

But.. crysis looks better don't it?..... or am I gonna be banned now...

UT more fun4sure though....

Comment

Originally posted by !NITRO! View Post
                But.. crysis looks better don't it?.....
                No, it looks more realistic and it's not the same as better. BAN! Nah.

Comment

Originally posted by Isendra View Post
                  This guy speaks the truth! +1
                  And you were compelled to register just to say that? -1

Comment

lol... busted

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                      And you were compelled to register just to say that? -1
                      Oh, well actually yes I did feel compelled to register to back him up . Really with the amount of fanboys who post on these forums who lap up every little thing epic throw like kittens, I didn't expect him to get approval here. So whats a girl to do? other than post in agreement and hope perhaps you'll give his post a second read and see what he's written is something you should take notice of.

Comment

Originally posted by Isendra View Post
                        Oh, well actually yes I did feel compelled to register to back him up . Really with the amount of fanboys who post on these forums who lap up every little thing epic throw like kittens, I didn't expect him to get approval here. So whats a girl to do? other than post in agreement and hope perhaps you'll give his post a second read and see what he's written is something you should take notice of.
                        This seems to be very important to you thou, but I don't going to ask you to explain your personal grudges. Nobody objects to what iceboy said. It's just that whining get tiresome after a while and if he want's to make a statement there are other threads to do it in. Don't **** in my call for votes thread ty.

//Molgan, proud fanboy

OT: Awesome, thought we lost it there for a while but we are gaining on crysis again. =)

Comment

I like how G4TV touted Quake Wars during E3, and it now has a lowly 28 votes. That is pure entertainment folks.

Comment

Theres a "Quake Wars"?!?

i never heard about it... (actually...)

Comment

'touted' is a good word.

Comment

Working...
                              X