Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

exaggerated characters

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    exaggerated characters

    well, i really like the graphic of ut3 but i think the characters look very over protected, they look too heavy, i would like they look like in ut99 with less armor in size and the faces more in a human way than in this exaggeratated characteristics.

    i would like something with the great graphics of ut3 but more simple in design, not this armors with too many details (not graphics details i mean in design) and the maps more simple in details too, not this things with thousands of little things that distract you in the game, in fast games like this you dont have time to apreciate all that design details just distract you.

    #2
    what the hell man, they do look allot like ut99, way better then UT2004!!!! they look awesome!!! that's that

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
      what the hell man, they do look allot like ut99, way better then UT2004!!!! they look awesome!!! that's that
      yeah what he said

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
        what the hell man, they do look allot like ut99, way better then UT2004!!!! they look awesome!!! that's that
        i think they look like in ut2004 but with better graphics, in ut99 the characters was with less armor.. o less sized armors.

        im not saying that the game dont look amazing in screenshots and all that, is really impressive, i say this in a point of view of the playability. for me look distractive, and the characters fats.

        Comment


          #5
          As weapons advance, so do armors. Thick armors make sense in UT3 because of all these aliens techs and newer model of weapons. UT2k4 armor is just dumb and weapons look weak lol... imo..

          Comment


            #6
            I agree that the characters so far are a little too bulky. The characters should look more like this and less like this.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Xenocide View Post
              I agree that the characters so far are a little too bulky. The characters should look more like this and less like this.
              uh, nice links

              Comment


                #8
                broken links.
                I know what you mean and even the UT 99 armor was technically light compared to those futuristic weapons. But I've kinda gotten used to the super armored type (mostly cause of constant Halo action).

                Comment


                  #9
                  well those characters of UT3 are maybe made by the same Concept artists/modelers who did gears of war.
                  Because there too you have some Exaggerated forms.

                  http://www.gon.se/media/gears_of_war...ar_i-org_3.jpg

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by gearhead666 View Post
                    well those characters of UT3 are maybe made by the same Concept artists/modelers who did gears of war.
                    Because there too you have some Exaggerated forms.

                    http://www.gon.se/media/gears_of_war...ar_i-org_3.jpg
                    Both were made by Hawkprey: http://www.hawkprey.com
                    THere isn'T UT3 concept art on his site yet, but you can find that here: http://www.beyondunreal.com/daedalus...st.php?id=9462

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
                      Both were made by Hawkprey: http://www.hawkprey.com
                      THere isn'T UT3 concept art on his site yet, but you can find that here: http://www.beyondunreal.com/daedalus...st.php?id=9462
                      I like how all the bulky armor disappears for the woman's chest

                      Comment


                        #12
                        the women already have enough bulk there
                        it's an evolutionary trait to protect them against rocket blasts.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          and here are some mo from hawkeye

                          http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=94247

                          Comment


                            #14
                            What would you wear if you knew you were up against tanks, flak shells, lazer beams of death...a t-shirt?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              If think it's really good they're all bulky, I'd much prefer that to having nothing but default skinners running all over the place.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X