No announcement yet.

German Unreal Tournament 3 Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to hear more info about unreal throwing acres!

Comment

Originally posted by aLeX View Post
      hey,
      unrealbase.de is such a nice website, i visited it often when it was ut2k7.de ... as i see Catzenjaeger is updating nearly everyday news there. good job

if there are any news about ut3, unrealbase.de is always one of the first sites where you can read them all.

this site also has the most stuff of ut3-screens, -wallpapers, -arts etc and now a great ut3-preview. just wanted to say this.
      the only problem i have with it is the design as it doesnt appear correct in my firefox... you should completly redesign it (and yes i really know how much work that is)...

btw i will be at leipzig too for the games convention... a friend is working for a company for exposition-equipment, and i hope with his help, i can be there in one of the businessdays

Huu thnx for the roses nice to hear this. ok, you wrote you have troubble with our site, could you send me a screenshot please? so i can try to help or fix this

i will be at leipzig too for the games convention and hopes we can give you many many new stuff moviews and more.

Originally posted by aLeX View Post
      hey,
      unrealbase.de is such a nice website, i visited it often when it was ut2k7.de ... as i see Catzenjaeger is updating nearly everyday news there. good job
      ahh just a reminder: we rename us in www.ut-3.de

Comment

Originally posted by General.Jung View Post
        Hello Catzenjaeger,

thanks for this information.
        you are welcome

hey alex - alex from Wiesbaden?

Comment

no, im from berlin...
          how did u think about wiesbaden?
          its far away...

Comment

On an unrelated note I think you left out the StealthBender for the Necris on your Vehicle Database Catz, unless this is just a different or older name from the NightShade(whatever the hell that is).

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
              On an unrelated note I think you left out the StealthBender for the Necris on your Vehicle Database Catz, unless this is just a different or older name from the NightShade(whatever the hell that is).
              Stealthbender added in our vehicles flash gallery database

Sniper and Impacthammer added too in our weapon flash database

Comment

Danke for the post!

Comment

Working...
                X