CTF and vCTF seperated. Do you like it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nietzsche View Post
    So, one should only answer to your posts if you ask a question? Nearly 5000 posts and in every other post you whine about how people disagree with you ... get real!
    He might have missed that it is common on forums to not only refer to the original post but also later replies, which also happened in this thread by various people, don't know for sure, though.

Comment

one should only answer to your posts if you ask a question?
      I was pointing out that fuegerstef seems to prefer replying to my posts moreso than other peoples' posts. I can't begin to imagine how you must have misread my post.

Nearly 5000 posts and in every other post you whine about how people disagree with you ... get real!
      Heh, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black! But seriously, my disagreement only lends itself to a very tiny fraction of my post count. You should try reading the others instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
        I was pointing out that fuegerstef seems to prefer replying to my posts moreso than other peoples' posts. I can't begin to imagine how you must have misread my post.
        Not true.

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
          Yep, and 1 point of damage is enough to shoot off a flagcarrier on a hoverboard being towed to a Manta.
          There is nothing more gratifying than sniping a guy being towed, following his tumbling body and sniping him the final time as he starts to get up.

Comment

They could lose vctf all together and I wouldn't mind. You absolutely have to have them separate or it would kill the game.

Comment

Originally posted by -=¤willhaven¤=- View Post
              There is nothing more gratifying than sniping a guy being towed, following his tumbling body and sniping him the final time as he starts to get up.
              i can totally imagine that, i think shooting people off hoverboards in general will feel awesome.

Comment

haha. common, tell a name of a poor victim !

Comment

I'm happy about this. vCTF is just too different from normal CTF, to me it would feel the same as putting CTF and DM together.

Comment

so were you camping like Dr.Sin? LOL

Comment

I was guarding the bridge of death. He couldn't answer the three questions.

Comment

And all three questions were bagel-related, I presume?

Comment

I was guarding the bridge of death. He couldn't answer the three questions.

it was a European Swallow wasnt it.

Comment

Working...
                          X