Onslaught and warfare combined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
    Nasty democracy! Tyranny of the Majority!

I hear you. Really. We've all been there. Not always on the same side of the vote mind you.
    Funny part is though, a lot of people just vote what others are voting, then they see what it is, and a server will empty fast....sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostsoul View Post
      Funny part is though, a lot of people just vote what others are voting, then they see what it is, and a server will empty fast....sometimes.
      Just like real life... you don't vote for whom you want, you vote for whom you think can beat the one(s) you don't want... at least here in Canada with it's multi-party system.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostsoul View Post
        I m going to stop you right there. I see you are in Germany. I know the Euro AS community. While they may not be as super cool as the NA, they are still cools guys that are willing to teach people how to play because they know they have a small community. Perhaps you met Mi5 in early 2k4, but you have obviously not try in a long time.
        http://www.mi5clan.com/showsquad.php?Squad=18
        I've been a nuclF member for a while and as AS player you might know the nuclF team joined mi5 as AS squad. I was talking about something that happened a few months ago, not a year or sth.. Of course there are ppl willing to show you tricks and I really learned them in my AS beginning (I wasn't in nuclF at start but many ppl showed me a lot of tricks) but of course they found out new ones after we stopped playing. I would have been willing to learn maybe but as I said: I met too many arrogant ppl and that's why I wasn't willing to learn tricks for a mod I'd be unhappy with because of the unfriendly players out there.

Comment

I miss assault

Comment

Originally posted by Felin View Post
            I miss assault
            From what I've read, you may just like WAR.

Comment

Working...
            X