X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

possible exact release date?

clicky clicky

Availability: This item will be released on November 15, 2007. Pre-order now! Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

If you believe that, EBgames Ships 11/01/07. get it two weeks earlier.

I'm just glad we have a 30 day window

Comment

So far the only official word on a release date is November, there is no day in the month at which has been confirmed but the month for sure has been confirmed.

Comment

They'll probably make us wait all month

Comment

You do know what the best way to look at this is right?

NOVEMBER 30TH RELEASE DATE BABY! 138 DAYS UNTIL UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3!

Comment

I can live with the 30 day window. It's still about 4 months till release, so why bother about the exact day? The demo will be out before anyway, so this is even more important as it will be known very late.

Comment

"Remember, remember, the 5th of November"

Could Guy Fawkes have known!??!?!

UT99 came out November 26th
              UT2003 came out October 1st
              UT2004 came out March 14th

UT3 is supposed to be a combination of all those games, so if we average UT2003 and UT2004 because Epic considers them the same "era" of UT, we get:

Now if we average the two "era's" of UT, 7.5 and 26, we get:

16 and 3 quarters (3/4th) And since that is a reference to Harry Potter's train gate, 9 and 3 quarters (3/4th), when we subtract that, because Epic doesn't want a release date with some reference to sissy wizards, we get:

November 7th shall be the release date for UT3. It's the only logical answer.

Comment

We'll just see.

Comment

actually im thinking november 27, 2 reasons, number 1 thats the launch window for the biggest titles of the year, and also 27 = 2k7 what the game was originally called.

Comment

Originally posted by Drintion View Post

UT3 is supposed to be a combination of all those games, so if we average UT2003 and UT2004 because Epic considers them the same "era" of UT, we get:

16 and 3 quarters (3/4th) And since that is a reference to Harry Potter's train gate, 9 and 3 quarters (3/4th), when we subtract that, because Epic doesn't want a release date with some reference to sissy wizards, we get:

November 7th is also the day they released Gears of War in NA. Or they can take 16 and 3 quarters, round up, and get 17. The same day they released Gears of War in Europe.

Comment

Amazon.com Pre orders for the Collectors Edition has it shipped November 15th.

I will have the UT Demo on 2 of my Public UT Servers.
                      We have waited this long, so whats a few days more for Collectors Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Drintion View Post

My god, you're a genius. How'd you know what Epic are thinking & why?

ROFL, that post is awesome Anyone asking for the release date, I think I'll point them here....

Comment

LOL Drintion, I think I'll bookmark that.

Darth, The only official release is "November". Closing.

Comment

Working...
                          X