How can I convince my friend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I convince my friend...

That UT3 is going to be more than just "UT2k4 with more polygons" ?
    He seems to think that UT3 will just be an updated UT2k4 with higher demanding graphics.

Show him all the new media and interviews from E3 and this http://www.beyondunreal.com/content/articles/168_1.php

Comment

That's a good start but he's pretty closed minded, anything more?

Comment

From what i've seen so far, it's not an update. If it was just an update, it'd be the longest ever update in production. LOL.

Of course we'll have higher polly graphics, better lighting, and hopefully much better AI,, that's what makes an update worth playing. LOL.

There's a lot more to this version then any other.

Comment

its more like UT99 with more polygons and a bit more balanced i hope, and there is nothing wrong about that because UT99 was the funnest game i played in my life. ofcourse not to mention the new gametypes and other new features which i cba to write right now.

anyway why convincing him? if hes really intrested about gaming then he wont miss trying this game and from what ive seen so far i dont think he will be disappointed.

Comment

I don't know, he was just skeptical of it being just another UT but with better graphics.

Comment

It will be an orgasmic religious experience that makes your balls bigger, your stomach flatter and your breath fresher... Or maybe you will just fart more, I'm not sure...

Comment

Well just say that he's going to pass beside an awesome game and make him play when it's going to be out.

Comment

pull a clockwork orange on his ***. duct tape him to a chair and use a device to keep his eyelids open and force him to watch you play UT3 once it comes out for like 24 hours solid. LOL

Comment

There will be a surprisingly large single player game with coop play for 4 players in addition to the usual fare. That's sumpin' different than 2k4.

Comment

If youre not in any hurry just play the demo together when its out in October?
                      Who knows it might even have a small part of the 4 man coop SP in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Vendetta View Post
                        That UT3 is going to be more than just "UT2k4 with more polygons" ?
                        He seems to think that UT3 will just be an updated UT2k4 with higher demanding graphics.
                        You don't. Not only will the game have a different feel to it (perhaps less floaty-dodgyness and thus less emphasis on hit scan) but he might not like that as much as UT 2004.

However, there is a very compelling reason to get UT3... A chance to explore the new frontier -- new servers, new people, new clans, new leagues, new ladders, new maps. If UT3 is good, it will be the place to be and UT 2004 players will begin migrating over to it (empyting out the UT 2004 servers and community).

That's a very compelling reason for someone who's happy with UT 2004 to get UT3.

Comment

Working...
                        X