Return of the Ripper!!!11eleven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Return of the Ripper!!!11eleven

Check out the Jeff Morris interview again... At about 0:33 into the video there's a weapon I've never seen before that has a very very close resemblence to the mother ****ing ripper! I can see a rotating blade like thing in the center of the gun surrounded by all kinds of energy or some such ****.

If you can't see it very well try tweaking your monitor and turn up the brightness a bit. I can see it just fine on my LCD... If that's not the ripper I would be really surprized. What other weapon is going to have a rotating disk like that?

It's not the TL by the way... If you look at any other gameplay videos you'll see a completely different model for the TL.

http://www.gamespot.com/video/928371...t-3-stage-demo

Looks like the Ripper to me.

Comment

yeah... it looks like the ripper

THE RIPPER MIGHT BE BACK WOOHOO!!!!

Comment

For The Last Time That's The Translocator

Comment

I can't decide if thats a translocator or the ripper. It looks quite large to be a translocator to me, but the rotating disc could be the trans disc. I hope it is the ripper though!

Comment

I am going to say its the ripper, just to keep this thread going.

Comment

to me it looks more like the ripper than the translocator..the shape of the thing, the rotating blade

Comment

Originally posted by Vendetta View Post
                For The Last Time That's The Translocator
                I still do agree with THAT'S THE TRANSLOCATOR!!!

Looks like the ripper, but it is not.

Comment

Die topic die!

It's the T/L

Comment

Maybe it's a rapid-fire translocator whose disks decapitate people and bounce off walls. That would make everyone happy!

Comment

It's not the TL... Because I've seen a video of the TL and it looks nothing like that.

Watch the gameplay video that was released a few months ago which shows ctf and dm action... You'll see the TL... It's a white gun looking thing. This is black and doesn't have nearly the same profile as that white TL from the other video.

Comment

the only way to settle this stupid debate is to play the game!!!!!!111oneoneone

Comment

Originally posted by Vendetta View Post
                          the only way to settle this stupid debate is to play the game!!!!!!111oneoneone
                          Well, the only way WE can settle this debate is to play the game.

Someone from EPIC could easily settle it.

Originally posted by Frank the Avenger View Post
                          That is in fact the Translocator.
                          And someone from EPIC did. Thanks Frank!

Comment

I take what I just said back... but only because I can't find the footage I was thinking of at the time.

oh well, it looks like a ripper anyway.

Comment

Its Razor-translocator, you can cut enemy head and teleport at corners

Comment

Working...
                              X