Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigitalBacon View Post
    Confirmed 100%? Or taken from BU? :\
    Taken from BU, which wouldn't be posted where it is if it wasn't at least 99% official. I don't know where it was said, but I do know it came from an official source, originally.
    It was when people were still not believing that the Skaarj had been taken out.

Actually, here's the original source: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/896...s2zf1fozr8.jpg

You may need to save-as and zoom in to read it. It's in the box marked with the 8. Given the box art, it seems possible that the "players team" is the Twin Souls group.

Comment

I see, maybe we will get the Skaarj in a bonus pack along with the Nail WarCow (come on Epic!) I can't believe they aren't included...there such a influential part of the Unreal series .

Comment

Originally posted by Bort Simpson View Post
        Bring back the War Machine!!!!

Comment

Returning teams are:
          Krall
          Juggernauts
          Nakhti (UC2 style Egyptians)
          Iron Guard (Brock, Lauren, etc. yellow guys)
          Jakob's Team (name unknown, maybe Thundercrash-esque)
          Corrupt (Liandri robots, Xan)
          Twin Souls (Red guys)
          Necris
          Brock and Lauren are Necris... or they were the last time i saw them in UC2.

If the Nakhti have armours like they had in UC2 i'm not even gonna look at the other teams

And what happened to the Skaarj? Epic tried to keep them out of UT2004 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie_PT View Post
            Brock and Lauren are Necris... or they were the last time i saw them in UC2.
            UT3 happens before UC2, so Brock and Lauren are alive and well and are leading the Iron Guard team.

If the Nakhti have armours like they had in UC2...
            We haven't seen any media on the UT3 Nakhti yet, but it's very likely they'll look the same or similar to the UC2 ones.

... i'm not even gonna look at the other teams
            Trust me, you will.

And what happened to the Skaarj? Epic tried to keep them out of UT2004 as well.
            They're out, not in for UT3. Possibly in a bonuspack or something but for now no word on them. They've been ''replaced'' by the Krall.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBacon View Post
              I see, maybe we will get the Skaarj in a bonus pack along with the Nail WarCow (come on Epic!) I can't believe they aren't included...there such a influential part of the Unreal series .
              I completely forgot about the Skaarj not being listed there. That is definately an oversight IMO. Hopefully they do ship with them. But please, no annoying Nali WarCows, lmao.

Comment

Working...
              X