Amplified Shock Rifle - red beam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amplified Shock Rifle - red beam?

What do I think, it may be not team-colored beams, but Shock Rifle amplified by UDamage. Remember Unreal 1? ASMD beam color changes to red when you activate Amp.

Originally posted by ne_skaju View Post
    What do I think, it may be not team-colored beams, but Shock Rifle amplified by UDamage. Remember Unreal 1? ASMD beam color changes to red when you activate Amp.
    I dont remenber this. Its true ? I dislike it if beam color is different for each team because changes gameplay

Comment

Not just that, but different coloured weapons for each team wouldn't make any more sense than different coloured blood.

Comment

Shots behind walls will be able to disclose if they are of the opposing teams or not. This change gameplay.

Comment

I think they should fix lighting effects throught walls. And yea, I too think team-based beam color does not make sense.

Comment

Unless i'm wrong (Epic should correct me) but isn't that the LG, not the SR, and yes, team colors, what's so bad about that! At least I will now know when to load my rockets for a round the corner shoot, instead of spamming my team mate by mistake as he shows his head.

Team weapon fire, all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectUT View Post
              Unless i'm wrong (Epic should correct me) but isn't that the LG, not the SR, and yes, team colors, what's so bad about that! At least I will now know when to load my rockets for a round the corner shoot, instead of spamming my team mate by mistake as he shows his head.

Team weapon fire, all for it.
              LG is out of UT3. and if you are spamming your teammate then that is your own problem for not knowing wtf is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Loco_br View Post
                I dont remenber this. Its true ? I dislike it if beam color is different for each team because changes gameplay
                Yes, we would NOT want them to change gameplay four years later.

There will be mods to adjust these things if you don't like them, I am sure. Many skilled peeps out and about to service every need.

Yes, EVERY need.

Comment

why not lol, the game play was changed 4 years later after the first ut.

I dislike the team color, should def go back to the orignal ut concerning that.

Comment

Working...
                  X