Demo Recording!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demo Recording!!!!

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned at all.. Maybe I've just missed it?
    Anyway! PLEASE tell me there will be a full featured demo record function available in the retail game, unlike UT2003/4 bringing it in, in a patch.

Yes with UT3 being only months away I'd like to know about this to.
    UT3 really really really really needs this, and If by any chance its it in, it'd be cool if its also supported on the consoles aswell.

Comment

Also would be nice to actually see the weapons in first person in the demo, unlike UT2003/4.

Comment

And with no frame rate cap!

Comment

And and..

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
          And with no frame rate cap!
          And the ability to capture to other formats natively ..and I don't even do demos!

Intentsly

Comment

Something like the quake 3 screenshot capture command where u could actually select how many frames per second you would like to capture, resulting in a VERY VERY VERY VERY smooth video.

But overall I think we need demorecording the most, for if we dont get that we dont get anything of what we've mentioned so far.

Comment

when in 3rd person demorec, seeing how much the person you're viewing has zoomed in his sniper would also be a valuable feature.

Comment

I'd like a better internal (or external) demoplayer, with more and better controls.

The 2k4 one is very poor in its features.

It would be fantastic to pause, backward a little and see some parts in other views - camera or enemy views - and capture all of it to edit later.

Comment

Working...
                X