Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 impact hammer EMP, how does it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 impact hammer EMP, how does it work?

From my understanding, you have to use secondary fire right when a vehicle comes by and it'll disable it for a few seconds until u run over to it and press primary fire right up in front of it which disables it entirely? If this is so how would u go about reviving the vehicles? Perhaps with the secondary link gun fire?

Sounds like you have to touch the vehicle with the Impact Hammer EMP, and it will disable it momentarily. I wonder if the driver can get out, or if the doors are jammed.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocide View Post
      Sounds like you have to touch the vehicle with the Impact Hammer EMP, and it will disable it momentarily. I wonder if the driver can get out, or if the doors are jammed.
      ill bet the new edjection thing doesn't work. or horribly malfunctions

Comment

Sounds sorta gay... especially people who hug goliaths.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
          From my understanding, you have to use secondary fire right when a vehicle comes by and it'll disable it for a few seconds until u run over to it and press primary fire right up in front of it which disables it entirely? If this is so how would u go about reviving the vehicles? Perhaps with the secondary link gun fire?
          I thought it was a fireable/launched sort of attack, not a touch thing. I hope I'm right

Intentsly

Comment

speculation is bad. i say we just wait 4 months and see it when the game is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Para View Post
              Hug a goliath and it'll hug you back!

Comment

Doesn't the Goliath move faster then you do on the ground, as it should.

Comment

Originally posted by Para View Post
                  That's what the increased speed, wider anti-personell round, and anti-infantry .50 cal is for... The EMP is to give on-foot people half a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by intentsly View Post
                    I thought it was a fireable/launched sort of attack, not a touch thing. I hope I'm right

Intentsly
                    Nope. definitely touch. It going to be kind of like bull fighting. The vehicle is coming right for you and you have to move to the side real quick and hit it with the emp before it passes.

Comment

If the secondary function is an EMP blast, doesn't that make it useless in gametypes that don't have vehicles like deathmatch?

Comment

Originally posted by Kold_ View Post
                        If the secondary function is an EMP blast, doesn't that make it useless in gametypes that don't have vehicles like deathmatch?
                        Maybe It disables your weapons when they use the emp point blank in your face. HAHAHAHAH

Comment

I think that people Epic are smart enough to change the function into something else for DM & likes

Comment

you still have the impact hammer functionality and that's what the DM community (at least the part that didn't want t3h gay shield gun) asked for, eh?
                            I don't see why it would need to have a useful 2ndary firemode in DM nor what kind of firemode that should be.

Comment

How about when using the secondary point blank on foot soldier it snags there weapon and give it to you.

jk

Comment

Working...
                              X