Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamespot Stage Demo (lots of gameplay)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Hmm, at 00:36, ist that the new translocator or could it be... I hardly dare to say it... the Ripper?

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Doc Shock View Post
      Hmm, at 00:36, ist that the new translocator or could it be... I hardly dare to say it... the Ripper?
      For a second there I thought it was the ripper as well, but it doesn't seem to have any rotating parts.
      I wonder what it is?

      Comment


        #33
        I assumed it was the TL. The reason for this is that the game was ctf and the player swapped to the RL as soon as an enemy appeared.

        Comment


          #34
          The video clips looked good, but I can't believe the TL is going to have the annoying limits.....again!
          That was one of my top 3 gripes about the game.......very disappointing.

          Jeff did say "...it's probably closer to (UT)2k4, but I could be wrong on that."
          I would like to hear something more official on the TL.

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
            At about 1 min 37, is that a gun reloading or am i wrong on this one..
            The enforcers(the gun you saw) will probably be how it was in Unreal Championships 2. That is, it's the gun you spawn with and it has unlimited ammo, but with a limited clip. so when the clip runs out it automatically reloads. However you can reload it whenever you like by pressing both fire and alt fire at the same time. That way you don't have to worry about completely running out guns. You will always have that one to use.

            Comment


              #36
              double jump at 0:44

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by !PaRaNoiD! View Post
                The enforcers(the gun you saw) will probably be how it was in Unreal Championships 2. That is, it's the gun you spawn with and it has unlimited ammo, but with a limited clip. so when the clip runs out it automatically reloads. However you can reload it whenever you like by pressing both fire and alt fire at the same time. That way you don't have to worry about completely running out guns. You will always have that one to use.
                I expect the enforcers to set you off with 30-40 ammo from the start. If you run out ammo before you pick up another weapon, that's your own fault and you'll have to use the impact hammer. (if you weren't already doing so anyway)

                Comment


                  #38
                  Great interview, but I wish he'd stop using the same lines about stuff like "getting off the hoverboards, dueling, and a destroyed manta spinning over your head" etc.. have seen him say it about 10 times by now.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Boksha View Post
                    I expect the enforcers to set you off with 30-40 ammo from the start. If you run out ammo before you pick up another weapon, that's your own fault and you'll have to use the impact hammer. (if you weren't already doing so anyway)
                    I'm pretty sure i'm right because there was footage of it.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X