I've been thinking about something.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been thinking about something.

Will the PC version of UT3 work in 1440x900 resolution withtout having to go in the .cfg file like UT2004?

Of course, this is a minor detail. I'm really happy that this game I've been waiting so long for is finaly going to be released. I just can't wait for the demo. I hope my PC can run it, I just upgrade it recently.

Why ask technical details when we don't even know the technical requirements of the game?

Originally posted by Flak
    UT3 will be coming this November for the PS3 and PC. The system specs are still not known.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter View Post
      Why ask technical details when we don't even know the technical requirements of the game?
      Good point. That was a dumb question, sorry about that.

Comment

It's not a dumb question at all, it's just bad timing still.

Comment

Like to try to hit the shock core before launch it

Comment

Or like trying to get vehicular manslaughter before hoping in a vehicle.

Comment

UT2k4 supports 1680 x 1050 so I would think UT3 would support widescreen too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter View Post
                Or like trying to get vehicular manslaughter before hoping in a vehicle.
                You can already do that by shooting a manta over someone right?

Comment

Originally posted by theeDEATHMASTER View Post
                  You can already do that by shooting a manta over someone right?
                  I take it you do this often? I unfortunately do not find the timing to be in my favor when pulling off such a hat trick. I guess I'd have to try.

Comment

1440*900 is a fairly common 16:10 widescreen resolution, though, isn't it? Personally, I use 1280*800, which was recognised automatically by UT2004 without any problems.

Comment

1440x900 doesn't seem to be an option for me in UT2004. I hope they implement it in UT3. I expect they will cater for all ratio aspects and resolutions though. Widescreen mania has caught on now. :P

Comment

Working...
                      X