This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is my post ????

I posted my dissappointment on the UT3 exclusitivity and it seems someone didn't like it and removed my post. I guess Epic can't take some negativity ?

Not surprised !

Well, its not really constructive..

You can just tell them to 'hurry up' and expect them to type at 200 words a second.

Comment

Probably because there's so many threads on the exclusivity, which isn't; it's just a delayed release...

Comment

Non constructive negativity post get deleted.
        Constructive negativity post don't.

Don't start assuming that epic cant handle negative responses about their games or their company, just because your thread was deleted and it happen to be something negative.

Comment

Originally posted by assassin316 View Post
          I posted my dissappointment on the UT3 exclusitivity and it seems someone didn't like it and removed my post. I guess Epic can't take some negativity ?

Not surprised !
          What about Gears of War for my PS3? I remember not being pleased about it being exclusive to the 360, but I sure didn't complain like a spoiled little fanbot because I didn't get what I want when I wanted it. Not to be dramatic (LOL), but I've been waiting for UT3 (UT2007) since it was announced as a PC/PS3 exclusive back in 2005, and it was originally expected to be a PS3 launch title, though no official announcement was made. It wasn't even announced for the 360 until early this year. Just be thankful the 360 is getting it at all.

Comment

According to what I can see, before this post you hadn't posted since January. And you've never had a post deleted. Unless you have another account?

PS: Feel free to send me a PM if you think something is missing and I'll look into it.

Comment

Working...
            X