No announcement yet.

Will vehicles still bounce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...or a well-aimed flakball beside that Manta your teammates are rushing at...

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
      ...or a well-aimed flakball beside that Manta your teammates are rushing at...
      LOL, qft! Nothing like some noob teamkilling/asshatting.

Comment

On the subject of the vehicles, have they confirmed that the vehicle first person view option will be back? So far we haven't seen any new vehicle gameplay footage from this perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
          best example is the middle valley on torlan. a hellbender can litterally bounce around that thing for 30 seconds and crush everyone that spawns down there over and over again. it is quite annoying.
          I've never, ever seen anything like this. Since you use the word "literally", I have to assume you aren't intentionally exaggerating when you say 30 seconds. This isn't true for anything in the game. Nothing rattles around that much. And you don't have to spawn in a particular place in Onslaught, even if it did happen. Vehicle carcasses never bounce more than two or three seconds.

Comment

Vehicle carcasses disappear after a somewhat hardcoded period of 9 seconds. Earlier if they take enough damage to come apart.

Comment

Ah the bouncy vehicles. Reminds me of the time I got an monster kill from a vehicle I destroyed in the canyon on Torlan. Got a double kill off the original manta kill, I died, the vehicle is bouncing around then it starts rattling off multi, mega etc etc etc. Good for a laugh I tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedge-o-Matic View Post
                I've never, ever seen anything like this. Since you use the word "literally", I have to assume you aren't intentionally exaggerating when you say 30 seconds. This isn't true for anything in the game. Nothing rattles around that much. And you don't have to spawn in a particular place in Onslaught, even if it did happen. Vehicle carcasses never bounce more than two or three seconds.
                read some of the previous posts in the thread about spawning... and yes. vehicle carcasses do bounce for more than 2 or 3 seconds. read x-cannons post.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
                  Will vehicles still bounce?
                  I suddenly have the urge to listen to Low Rider.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedge-o-Matic View Post
                    [...] Vehicle carcasses never bounce more than two or three seconds.
                    lol

Comment

Working...
                    X