This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User Created Mods

Is there any news on whether there is gonna be mods for the 360 version. It's sad really that microsoft wont allow it due to their strict xbox live rules . What are your opinions Xbox 360 fans? Do you think Epic will find their way around it and hopefully microsoft will let them, because if they dont its going to do microsoft alot of **** because new games from other publishers might allow user created content. I just hope the 360 version will be able too.

What are your opinions?

and can anyone from epic clarify whether the 360 version will support mods. Or if your trying to, thanks guys.

holy ****, do you ever give up? game will be released PS3/PC this year. end of discussion. Just wait. And mods will most likely be implented after the proper porting is done

Comment

Im not complaining, im just trying if people think the xbox 360 version will get mods support etc too dude. I didn't state anything about any release dates.

Well im sorry if i wanted to find out people opinions .

Comment

knowing epic, they will probably give you guys a little extra since you're waiting longer than the PC/PS3 users. Hell, GoW for PC gets a little extra for waiting such a while, so maybe UT3 for the 360 will get something too. Sort of like the UT2004 Editor's Choice Edition.

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showpo...5&postcount=19

You have posted this a few minutes ago, Illuzionz. Play through the normal stuff you get in march on XBox for 4 months and then play the mods on your brand new PC you are building.

Comment

Working...
          X