Make Way for Midway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raynor View Post
    ****, did I saw Flak Cannon reload animation?!?!
    I see that but for the enforcer...

Comment

SWEET JESUS they got rid of manta runs, this makes me so happy I could cry

Comment

The Enforcer has a reload animation. The Flak I don't think has one but I know there is a manual loading Avril animation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort Simpson View Post
          I see that but for the enforcer...
          I really hope that's the SP part and not in MP.

Comment

I hope those are some fancy animations only, because UT games where not made for reloading.

Comment

Originally posted by Smaz View Post
              Translocator: like 2k4. Levels have small holes etc for translocators to go through. Limited uses like 2k4.
              Hopefully this is wrong. I'm very optimistic about the game from most of what I've seen, but I'm afraid this alone could make CTF DOA again. CTF was the ultimate game mode in UT, and the worst in 2k4, there's a reason for that...

Comment

Maybe it was my eyes playing tricks on me but I could have sworn I saw the Razorjack!

Comment

No demo release date. sniff(

Comment

Originally posted by Worlock View Post
                    Hopefully this is wrong. I'm very optimistic about the game from most of what I've seen, but I'm afraid this alone could make CTF DOA again. CTF was the ultimate game mode in UT, and the worst in 2k4, there's a reason for that...
                    He mentioned it being used for chasing flag carriers. It was a response to a question as to the translocator being like UT99, or 2k4. However, he mentioned & a clip was shown of a flag carrier scooting off on a hoverboard....

I think he mentioned it, anyway xD

Comment

The horror. Hope DM owns.

Comment

Originally posted by Worlock View Post
                        The horror. Hope DM owns.
                        No if you have to reload your ****ing weapons as they showed in that clip

Comment

I can't find the clips at the moment, and it sounds like that's probably a good thing for my blood pressure.

Comment

Where are you guys seeing this video? I followed a link to a page of E3 live videos for Thursday but all it says for Make Way for Midway @ 11am is "Stay tuned for full hour"

Am I missing something? I did see a short 5 minute video/demo/q&a session with some guy with a black pwny tail talking about the impact hammer, maps, trans, etc., but I don't think it was from today at 11....??

Comment

isn't the animation just him picking up the second enforcer? cba to look back and find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Modulus View Post
                                Where are you guys seeing this video? I followed a link to a page of E3 live videos for Thursday but all it says for Make Way for Midway @ 11am is "Stay tuned for full hour"

Am I missing something? I did see a short 5 minute video/demo/q&a session with some guy with a black pwny tail talking about the impact hammer, maps, trans, etc., but I don't think it was from today at 11....??
                                That was Jeff Morris and that is what everyone in this thread is talking about. It was at around 11:40AM PT or 2:40PM ET. Gamespot will probably upload and post the video at the end of the day in the videos section of UT3.

Comment

Working...
                                X