Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

and the big surprise was????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the big surprise was????

well, we all knew that the game would be released in november or december...
    and a trailer and capts are not a surprise...

so which is the super surprise that you promise to us????????

the surprise was november, I guess.

Comment

yeah i would say thats the suprize, that fact thats its actually gonna come out this year. Because for a little while there we where thinking it was getting pushed back to 08

Comment

Originally posted by karmatized View Post
        yeah i would say thats the suprize, that fact thats its actually gonna come out this year. Because for a little while there we where thinking it was getting pushed back to 08
        At least that's a huge weight off our shoulders.

Comment

but come on... that is not the big surpraise like they say.

everybody knew that the game would be released at the end of this year, the only thing that could suprise us is a demo... nothing more, im really pissed off :'(

Comment

naw man the fact that they renamed it from 2k7 to ut3 looked like we wherent gonna see it anytime soon. You should be happy we are

Comment

Originally posted by karmatized View Post
              naw man the fact that they renamed it from 2k7 to ut3 looked like we wherent gonna see it anytime soon. You should be happy we are

that just look like a horrible comercial strategy because still now all the people call the game ut2007...

Comment

I thought the surprise was, that it won't be released for 360 :>

Comment

Wait till the midway conference and maybe we will see .

Comment

The surprise was to shut us all up with specualtions of the release date.
                    Now we won't see closed threads when we talk about the release date, open season now!

Comment

They never said they had a big surprise.. The actually said they would give some sort of time frame of a release date, and new media.. rodmc is an idiot.
                      This is the same stupid garbage that happened with GoW when they got a release time frame for it, only they actually said "big surprise" in the GoW forums.

UT3 sort of has a release date, and more media.. Still not happy? gfy.

Comment

Yea i dont know where people got this suprise from?
                        Before GoW was released they promised a suprise but that has nothing to do with this?

Comment

I found the move that Epic took concerning the 360 release quite surprising tbh. Gave me a good giggle.

Comment

Now that release speculation is gone the demo speculation begins.

Comment

The big surprises were...

1 - Release in November
                              2 - 360 release axed into 2008
                              3 - New trailer
                              4 - New screenshots

The event is not over. We were also told we'd have new information. So far, the only new info we have is visual - the new impact hammer, the laser beam from the sniper rifle, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X