Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 comes out in november..and the demo?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 comes out in november..and the demo?

Hello everybody,

There is news about the game that it cross this year in november
    but is there any news about the demo, is there a demo coming out before they release the game?

Because whe know now about the game but whe all stil waiting for the playable demo

Greetzz HateMe!

Do a little research, maybe even use the search function? UT had a demo a few (2) weeks before the retail release, as did UT2003 and UT2004. I bet it's safe to assume this iteration of Unreal will do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBacon View Post
      I bet it's safe to assume this iteration of Unreal will do the same thing.
      Hmm, no. I recall some Epic dude (Steven Polge?) saying that there would be a demo several months prior to full release of the game.

Comment

Really? I guess we should be seeing one here soon if that is true...

Are you sure that wasn't a closed beta perhaps? Granted I'm stoked about a demo MONTHS before retail but it just doesn't seem logical.

Comment

Really? I guess we should be seeing one here soon if that is true...

Are you sure that wasn't a closed beta perhaps?.
          The word used was "demo".

Comment

Please give me some linkage.

Comment

Please give me some linkage.
              Err, sorry, but I don't keep logs and bookmarks of everything I read on the Internet 12 months back.

You're gonna have to find it yourself.

Comment

Someone on the epic staff said that the demo would comeout a long time before the actual game.

Comment

Originally posted by McFly2000 View Post
                  Err, sorry, but I don't keep logs and bookmarks of everything I read on the Internet 12 months back.

You're gonna have to find it yourself.

12 months ago? Things might have changed between now and then...and way to be arrogant, I was simply asking for a link to back up your statements as it's exciting to think we may have a demo in a month. Here's hoping!

Comment

i tried to find the post but i remember it wasn't sever months, it was a few weeks, im 100% he said a month before release Over at BU there is a thread about demo at october because of the 1 month prier release i just mentioned.

I remember its not a long gap between the two so even when demo comes out im just going to wait the 3 weeks for the game

Comment

12 months ago? Things might have changed between now and then...and way to be arrogant, I was simply asking for a link to back up your statements as it's exciting to think we may have a demo in a month. Here's hoping!
                      I wasn't being arrogant. And this isn't an episode of Matlock.

Comment

Excuse me for using words that require more than two syllables to say, now I remember why all I ever did was lurk since the merge .

I checked the BU thread by the way, looks promising.

Comment

Imo a smart thing for Epic to do is release the demo in good time - a month or two - prior to the retail release so people can test it and bugs can be found in a larger scale on various systems, and hopefully fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by McD View Post
                            Imo a smart thing for Epic to do is release the demo in good time - a month or two - prior to the retail release so people can test it and bugs can be found in a larger scale on various systems, and hopefully fixed.
                            Yeah you right m8,
                            my upionion is bring the demo out for xsample in september or oktober, and let us PLAY! and iff there is any bug in the game they can fix it before the release, so epic whe are happy with the news about the release date but now it is time to bring us the demo and the system spec, that make alott clear for us

Comment

I would rather a 1 or 2 level, non-network demo NOW, so we can eval what we need to upgrade our rig to. Maybe a full pre release version a few weeks before, and when the full release is out, drop support for the pre release!

Comment

Working...
                              X