Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic, why is this shock beam red?

http://www.beyondunreal.com/images/e...t3_e307_02.jpg

No people its not the link gun.. zoom in on the image... plus you can see the lights on the shock clearly there in the same positions (also in red)

Is the shock team coloured?? this would clearly include the combos too.. but in the E3 07 video i noticed it was still purple in the ONS/warfair mode..

So I'm confused, because it cant be intagib, because that's not in the game right? (plus other weapons in picture).

I think team coloured shock effects would be cool tho... I'm not complaining, just confused because the only proof if this is this image everything else is normal purple.
    Maybe its only like this for CTF?

Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
    So I'm confused, because it cant be intagib, because that's not in the game right?
    According to Mike Capps, it's still in.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
      So I'm confused, because it cant be intagib, because that's not in the game right?
      Of course it's in.

Comment

ok so instagibs in but that doesn't answer my question, because you can see the enforcer in the same image.

Comment

At first after looking closely I thought it must of been the link gun, but after looking closer I can see its the shock. My guess is the beam only appears to be the color that it is because of the intensity of the glow. Other then that I don't really know at all, but im sure its not an IG rifle otherwise that chick would be in pieces.

Comment

Well, if you're just getting hit, it takes a second for the person to gib. Plus, looking at the E3 movie, it looks like theres going to be less gibbing randomly and more disintegrating. (Watch the part where a guy is killed by a shock ball)

Comment

super shock and enforcer actually can both be available on NW maps ... at least that's the way it was in the past

Comment

yeah its probably colored in team games

Comment

Originally posted by TensorWM View Post
                  +1 ..............

Comment

Originally posted by TensorWM View Post
                    pro this forum should have more players like you

Comment

what a can i say, im a champoin.

yes, it purposly says, champoin. kthnx.

Comment

Also notice how raptor missiles are team coloured. =)

Comment

Or it could be a new weapon?

Comment

*fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt*

It's the link gun, the beam does appear to be team coloured from what I've seen.

Originally posted by !PaRaNoiD! View Post
                            Or it could be a new weapon?
                            There is some talk that the Sniper Rifle will also have a red beam.

Comment

dude please don't stick "Epic" in the thread subject unless it's something which really seriously needs addressing, otherwise it's gonna take the emphasis out of using the word in the subject.

Comment

Working...
                              X