Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 to be PC/PS3 exclusive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 to be PC/PS3 exclusive

Just to shut up the whiners here is what Gamespot has to say:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/un...ml?sid=6174170

in short, PC/PS3 first then Xbox360 next year.

Update: Mr. Rein was kind enough to drop by and say

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
    PC and PS3 versions coming this November.
    There you have it, 100% official now.

hahaha, this place looks like the GoW forums yesterday

Comment

hence why i made this thread

Comment

Ownage!!!!!!!

Comment

yea st this **** made my day: ))))))))

Comment

Yea, they release it 6 months later from Halo 3 people will probably buy more of it because they're getting tired of Halo and Epic gets a big bag of money from Sony. It's a win win situation.

Comment

its only logical. they have been working for ages on pc and ps3. only recently they had succes with gears and announced it will be for 360 aswell. less time means a later release.

and for all you raging 360 fanboys .. lol just lol

Comment

Not a fanboy, ill be getting the PC version too.

Comment

I hope the graphics for the xbox 360 don't look worse, or ported over, or any of that kind. I hope it'll look just like It would on ps3 atleast, if not better and I hope the framerate is smoooooth as well. Well somehow games like rainbow six and others available for both ps3 and xbox360 looked better in 360... So I hope its the same for UT3.

Sumerian, If the game would release in November.. then how is it scared of a september 25th halo 3 release??

Anyways I hope Ps3 and Pc doesnt support cross platform because I will be extremely jealous if they do and xbox 360 doesnt.

It certainly would be sick for a tri-cross-platform gaming experience.

Finally I hope its not later than March or april.

Comment

Originally posted by Killalot0 View Post
                    its only logical. they have been working for ages on pc and ps3. only recently they had succes with gears and announced it will be for 360 aswell. less time means a later release.

and for all you raging 360 fanboys .. lol just lol
                    Let's not be unfair. If they had said it was coming out for the 360 in 2007, and the PC users would have to wait for 2008, I'd be more than a little annoyed.

Now, I'd likely not vent publicly, but I understand their disappointment.

I'm glad they're not making everyone wait. If the 360 is what is holding them back, then that needs to be addressed, but Epic would be fools to miss out on the Holiday shopping season.

Comment

i just dont understand why the console users are whining. they should be thankful they're getting it at all as the Unreal series was started for the PC to begin with.

Comment

its funny how it's flame wars in the GoW forums though...

Comment

Originally posted by TensorWM View Post
                          its funny how it's flame wars in the GoW forums though...
                          Funny? It's freaking hilarious!

Also, use the edit button.

Comment

SO GoW comes to PC a year late and gets lots of new content - cool we 360 owners can wait till it (or if it - PLEASE GOD DON"T LET EPIC SCREW US) becomes downloadable and heck we will even pay good money to get it (at a fair price of course).

NOW if and when UT3 comes to 360 are we getting anything special or just a year old game ported from the PC (I say PC and not PS3 cuz that port would most likely be full of bugs and errors) ???

Sorry If I am trolling here (I am trying not to), its just not a good day to be a fan of Epic Games while your a 360 owner...

Comment

I hope it releases on january 1st 2008.

/thread.

No seriously um, Sony probably payed EPIC off to keep it exclusive for a year to boost Ps3 sales, that does make sense, people would wanna buy ps3 to play ut3, instead of a new pc, which would cost more.

UT3 has by far the best graphics of all video games period, have you seen the screens?. Gears of War Please.... Gow had UT3 beta engine, UT3 will have final engine.

It is technically the best, and the graphics itself are reason enough to buy a console.

To people that are whining about not liking UT originally, well it just means you can't handle speed.

Comment

Working...
                              X