This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOW pc

Yes I know there's a GOW section up there but for those who don't visit it in particular, I'm just mentioning here that it's been announced at E3 for Vista AND XP along with 5 new chapters including a fight with the Brumack (the very big thing you don't fight on the 360 version). Watch this vid, around 49:00 Cliffy starts the battle with the Brumack. And at the end of it he says that it will be coming to XP AND Vista.
    http://www.gamespot.com/video/942000...ess-conference
    Just click on "Microsoft E3 2007 Press Conference"

Grrr

Originally posted by theeDEATHMASTER View Post
    Yes I know there's a GOW section up there but for those who don't visit it in particular, I'm just mentioning here that it's been announced at E3 for Vista AND XP along with 5 new chapters including a fight with the Brumack (the very big thing you don't fight on the 360 version). Watch this vid, around 49:00 Cliffy starts the battle with the Brumack. And at the end of it he says that it will be coming to XP AND Vista.
    http://www.gamespot.com/video/942000...ess-conference
    Just click on "Microsoft E3 2007 Press Conference"
    GOW does not belong in these here UT3 forums, Blasphemer! People will find out in THOSE forums, no need to bring it up in here. Thanks!

Intentsly
    (UT99~ [--]Torturia)

Comment

I know, but I had to do it, I'm too happy to not mention it here, cause I know there's a lot of pc only people here that would love to hear the news and probably don't bother to look there otherwise
      Still I know I'll probably take a blow for it one way or another, a price I'm willing to pay

Comment

you failed to realise us UT fans also visit beyond unreal, and they have coverd this, thats where i found out.. not needed here

Comment

bulls. Thank you for your post

Comment

If they care..

Originally posted by theeDEATHMASTER View Post
            I know, but I had to do it, I'm too happy to not mention it here, cause I know there's a lot of pc only people here that would love to hear the news and probably don't bother to look there otherwise
            Still I know I'll probably take a blow for it one way or another, a price I'm willing to pay
            If they care about GOW then they'd already be looking out for such info.
            This forum is for UT3, GOW has plenty of its own forums, of which I'm sure its mentioned (probably by you! :P ). Just don't drag this thread out, you've made yer unwanted announcement. Thanks.

Intentsly
            (UT99~ [--]Torturia)

PS: I am a PC only gamer and I could care less about Gears of Whatever.

Comment

Just lookin out for the people who care
              But I won't drag it out, it'll get locked before I get to do that

And I didn't say that everyone would care, I don't for a lot of threads, I usually don't post in them.
              Anyways good day to you all.

Comment

Yet another retarded thread takes shape. Let me see...
                intensly's post is about if the post posted on this thread by the thread started should or should not have been, erm... posted.

A thread archiver(hint hint) with compression shrinks well redundant **** like the above

Comment

Redundant? Probably. ****? No.

Comment

At least this isn't getting the 13million flaming posts by all the Xbox 360 owners who feel betrayed yet then again Halo also was ported to PC and Halo 2 as well with a map editor. Its bad on the Gears side of the forum atm and will be for a bit.

Comment

Just from the looks of it the GOW forum had more input from the EPIC staff then the UT3 side, but that just may be my prospective. And I agree with most of the people in here, why is a GOW post in the UT3 section?

I understand excitement, but come on, if you knew it was going to get locked, why post it? And also, why post it here?

Comment

So people that don't make daily visits to a forum for a game made for the 360 know about it

Comment

Well, my whole thinking is if Im searching for GOW on PC, why would I look in an Unreal Tournament 3 forum? Doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me.

Comment

What should make sense to you us that those who only visit this forum because they're ex-2k4 PC players and don't have an Xbox might want to know that the game of the year is coming to their console. Thanks to the OP... but youtube actually beat you to it

Comment

Why wouldn't a PC version of a game come out with more goodies than console versions? The editor is here. The vast majority of all modding is done on PC and not on consoles. Why is this an issue with GoW?

Comment

Working...
                              X