Official release date: NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nvrmor View Post
    hmm. gears for pc in the fall, no ut3 at m$ event, sounds like it wont be a 2007 release. unless they want to beat halo 3 out and come early sept? are the sony exclusive rumors true? timed?
    Uh, UT3 isn't made by microshaft.

Comment

Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by Vendetta View Post
        Uh, UT3 isn't made by microshaft.
        and your point is? the e3 event they just had was about all the games comming to 360 in the rest of 2007. not just m$ games all games. ut3 wasnt there.

Comment

Seeing as they didn't show it at the Microsoft press conference, it doesn't look like this game is going to be a GFW game? Seems like a loveknife for Microsoft eh

Comment

Patience!

Originally posted by nvrmor View Post
            and your point is? the e3 event they just had was about all the games comming to 360 in the rest of 2007. not just m$ games all games. ut3 wasnt there.
            You never know what Epic has up its sleeve dude! Wait til after 1:30pm EST/4:30pm PST afore you commit yourself to disappointment

Intentsly
            (UT99~ [--]Torturia)

Comment

My prediction, a demo within a month, and PC and X360 release dates. PS3 release date unknown, however. Worst-case we get a timeframe for release for PC and X360 release, but I doubt we get better than a timeframe for PS3 release.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron View Post
                My prediction, a demo within a month, and PC and X360 release dates. PS3 release date unknown, however. Worst-case we get a timeframe for release for PC and X360 release, but I doubt we get better than a timeframe for PS3 release.
                Demo within a month ! May god here you brother. I wanna make CTF & duel maps for this game. "Can't wait" also.

Bye

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
                  Watch for news tomorrow.
                  You must love these little moments....

Comment

It's no conincedence that it says PC release for fall on Midway. Do you remember the amazing flying levi? The game has to be played on a big scale and any incongruities removed, because a patch hundred of megabytes in size won't mix with a 360. A single player game can be fine and issues worked around. In multiplayer, glitches will become a part of gameplay and have to be addressed.

So us PC players will be the open beta for the 360.

Either that or M$ has gon of in a huff over UT3 not even being games for windows, let alone Games for windows live (according to the box art we have - which seems pretty genuine. But even M$ aren't daft enough to miss the massive sales opportunity of what is their best selling 360 game's sort -of sequel.)

Comment

Would be nice if the PC version had less content than the 360 version to make up for the extra content that the GoW PC-version will have.

Comment

Originally posted by Nietzsche View Post
                        Would be nice if the PC version had less content than the 360 version to make up for the extra content that the GoW PC-version will have.
                        Why?
                        Who says PC players care about GOW for PC (toss in Halo 2 PC for that matter)!?!? This being a UT3 forum and all, I'd think we're more focused in hopes that there is a ton of content for UT3.
                        ~
                        Gears of Whatever I say! It has its own forum and it should remain there...
                        ~
                        UT3 FTW!

Intentsly
                        (UT99~ [--]Torturia)

Comment

Because! As most of the time I went with the option to voice my opinion wrapped in a thick layer of sarcasm.

It actually would give me a laugh if insta was 360 only ... haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nietzsche View Post
                            Because! As most of the time I went with the option to voice my opinion wrapped in a thick layer of sarcasm.

It actually would give me a laugh if insta was 360 only ... haha!

^ That symbol would have helped decipher your sarcastic wrappings lol

Intentsly
                            (UT99~ [--]Torturia)

Comment

It kinda ****** me off when stuff like that happens, yes GOW for PC will have more features (well maybe not, it wasn't mentioned that it wouldn't come to 360 or that it was pc exclusive content). But other games have done things of the sort, and it really ****** me off that you have to get 3 different systems just to enjoy the whole game.

Comment

Enough with ripping everything which isn't PC, it's getting pretty tedious and becoming kinda annoying. I'm getting it on the PC yes, and I wouldn't think of getting it on a console, but it's their choice.

On that gamespot website it says:

"Make Way for Midway" Stage Demo (which inc UT3) is set for 11am (w/e time zone) on Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X