Official release date: NOVEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woot no ut3 on 360 this year!!!!

(if the microsoft lineup is to be believed)

Comment

Originally posted by Hedge-o-Matic View Post
      Wow. Having Mark Rein respond is like asking a rhetorical question and hearing a voice answer from the clouds, thunder and all. I'm shaken.
      lol, so true. The heavens have spoken. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Hedge-o-Matic View Post
        Wow. Having Mark Rein respond is like asking a rhetorical question and hearing a voice answer from the clouds, thunder and all. I'm shaken.
        i think i wet myself when i heard the voice of god lol

Comment

wow some really big news epic UE3 + windows?? = sex

Comment

OMG, I'll be hugging the news like a crazy man tomorrow .

At the PS3 event I hope
            I so hope not, that would mean that UT3 is the exclusive multiplatformer, that would just suck and **** off a lot of people!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
              Watch for news tomorrow.
              I assume you mean here, the official UT3 forums?

Comment

Here Mark have a paddle..

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
                Watch for news tomorrow.
                Here have a paddle instead of a spoon to get things stirred up LOL
                With so many on the edge of their seat, wow, amazing timing!
                I look forward to "OUR DESTINY!" as proclaimed by this thread's said "God" sometime during the day! (I hate 2nd shift.. )

Let this proclamation, come forth and vanquish all threads pertaining to a questioned release date!

Rejoice! While we can still hold our patience long enough for a demo

Intentsly
                (UT99~ [--]Torturia)

P.S. I hope there will be performance tweaks revealed as well to all that love to tweak (we're talkin computer stuff here ), for those precious extra frames!

Comment

I have a lanparty in three weeks. Please Mark, please for everything that is holy, give us...the...demo!

Comment

UT3 missing from Microsoft event.

Comment

Looks like it won't be coming out this year on X360. Or maybe the guys/gals at Epic just wanted to keep it a secret.

Comment

hmm. gears for pc in the fall, no ut3 at m$ event, sounds like it wont be a 2007 release. unless they want to beat halo 3 out and come early sept? are the sony exclusive rumors true? timed?

Comment

Secrets!

Originally posted by Devastator View Post
                          Looks like it won't be coming out this year on X360. Or maybe the guys/gals at Epic just wanted to keep it a secret.
                          They would never ever in a bazillion years, EVER make any surprise announcements!

Intentsly
                          (UT99~ [--]Torturia)

Comment

O yeah, I forgot to mention that he is probably gonna announce it at the Midway press conference wich will be held Wednesday 4.30 PM Pacific Time.

Comment

O yeah, I forgot to mention that he is probably gonna announce it at the Midway press conference
                              Oh how convienent

And nice coverage of your own butt throwing that 'probably' in there

Comment

With Epic and Midway you never know what will hapen at press conferences .

Comment

Working...
                                X