Perhaps the real UT3 box art?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    It is the player's character for the Singleplayer Campaign. The player's Team for the story mode are the Twin Souls.

Similar to how the storymode of UC2 had to be played with Anubis.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mastame View Post
    Right okay, but that really is a Twin Soul. Every other TS has had likewise armor, same design and colors. And as Brock ain't no TS, this has to be a new character and Brock has to look different.
    well whoever he turns out to be, he's definetely my character choice so far unless epic somehow improves the necris armor...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Darth Jesus View Post
    looks to me like the new iron guard armor...besides, lauren doesn't look much like herself either :P or the krall, for that matter...
    Right okay, but that really is a Twin Soul. Every other TS has had likewise armor, same design and colors. And as Brock ain't no TS, this has to be a new character and Brock has to look different.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hehehehehe......blood rivers....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mastame View Post
    That's a Twin Soul, no way on hell that that's Brock. Besides, he doesn't even look like him.
    looks to me like the new iron guard armor...besides, lauren doesn't look much like herself either :P or the krall, for that matter...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's a Twin Soul, no way on hell that that's Brock. Besides, he doesn't even look like him.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm betting that's brock on the cover

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's the full sized pic:

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/8...cdvdfobmb2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Platinumstorm View Post
    "9:26 - SEGA, Eidos, and THQ will deliver more than a dozen Live for Windows games by the end of year. Games for Windows Live support will be built into Unreal Tournament 3."

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/802/802988p1.html

WHY DID YOU SELL OUT EPIC =(
    As long as they aren't planning to release UT3 or GoW as Vista-only games, supporting "Games for Windows Live" isn't a sellout.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why is it selling out if you _support_ GFW?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really like this box art, even though it does look a bit like the atari logo. I was also expecting a darker box, but just go down to your local game shop there are tons of cluttered/dark boxes; this'll really stand out. I really think this would look very sweet on an embossed metal case (like GoW:SE and UC2).
    My biggest gripe is the character's pose, it looks like he's posing for the box bather than being a guy involved in a bloodsport. I personally would have liked to see him walking towards the III still with the stinger over his shoulder and looking back over he's shoulder to see if your following.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
    Nice looking Artwork. And NO sign of GFW or GFWL.
    "9:26 - SEGA, Eidos, and THQ will deliver more than a dozen Live for Windows games by the end of year. Games for Windows Live support will be built into Unreal Tournament 3."

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/802/802988p1.html

WHY DID YOU SELL OUT EPIC =(

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Destini View Post

ye, it probably would look better with the black, but there is something rly professional looking about the white background
    The Red stands out on the White background, like blood on a white sheet. It wouldn't on the black. Its more Eye catching the way it is, they should leave it like that!

It reminds me a little of though:http://n3wb.com/boolean/DeliciousExported/images/487

Leave a comment:

• replied
    >That thing looks sweet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    but the T's are still the same ...though it's not as bad/noticeable with the black background

if they wanted to fill in some of the blank space on the sides they could have a Necris standing on one of the red lines and someone else on the opposite one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X