• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the full sized pic:

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/8...cdvdfobmb2.jpg

Comment

I'm betting that's brock on the cover

Comment

That's a Twin Soul, no way on hell that that's Brock. Besides, he doesn't even look like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastame View Post
          That's a Twin Soul, no way on hell that that's Brock. Besides, he doesn't even look like him.
          looks to me like the new iron guard armor...besides, lauren doesn't look much like herself either :P or the krall, for that matter...

Comment

hehehehehe......blood rivers....

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Jesus View Post
              looks to me like the new iron guard armor...besides, lauren doesn't look much like herself either :P or the krall, for that matter...
              Right okay, but that really is a Twin Soul. Every other TS has had likewise armor, same design and colors. And as Brock ain't no TS, this has to be a new character and Brock has to look different.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastame View Post
                Right okay, but that really is a Twin Soul. Every other TS has had likewise armor, same design and colors. And as Brock ain't no TS, this has to be a new character and Brock has to look different.
                well whoever he turns out to be, he's definetely my character choice so far unless epic somehow improves the necris armor...

Comment

It is the player's character for the Singleplayer Campaign. The player's Team for the story mode are the Twin Souls.

Similar to how the storymode of UC2 had to be played with Anubis.

Comment

Working...
                  X