Perhaps the real UT3 box art?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps the real UT3 box art?

I'm almost certain this has got to be the official front of the box art for UT3, mostly because theres a new character standing in it with a stinger.
    I found this on IGN.
    http://xs217.xs.to/xs217/07282/unrea...oxart_160w.jpg

****, That smokes anything I have seen to date. I would say best box art of the series. I guess we wait and see.

Comment

That's a sweet looking box.

Comment

Nice looking Artwork. And NO sign of GFW or GFWL.

Comment

why does it look like an atari symbol?

Comment

Originally posted by nvrmor View Post
            why does it look like an atari symbol?
            I guess that excludes the possibility of this box art becoming official

Comment

Originally posted by Daimao View Post
              I guess that excludes the possibility of this box art becoming official
              Or perhaps its nothing more then just a coincidence. But now that you've said that, epic will probably change it, that is if its real.
              Thanks alot man!!!!

jk

Comment

I don't see any Atari symbol at all or any hint of a look of the symbol at all. That definitely looks genuine to me. Nice box art.

Comment

If that's real, they ripped my font idea off from a logo I made for UT3. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                    If that's real, they ripped my font idea off from a logo I made for UT3. :P
                    So you're the one who came up with the original Unreal font back in...when Unreal 1 came out? It looks just like the logo on this site.

Anyway: official or not...that's one nice cover.

Comment

.... It's a box, don't spray all over your screen for a sodding box. I wan't whats INSIDE the box.

Comment

Seems guinine to me. Lets hope this means the game is almost finished :P.

Comment

Looks awesome to me, i'm sure this will be a real eye catcher in the shops. Powerful and bold but not too cluttered, the character looks cool and so does the logo. Bring on the game!

Comment

Originally posted by Taleweaver View Post
                            So you're the one who came up with the original Unreal font back in...when Unreal 1 came out? It looks just like the logo on this site.

Anyway: official or not...that's one nice cover.
                            Er, no. I mean changing the T's on the "TOURNAMENT" font to be larger and edgier than the other letters:

[shot]http://ut2341.com/UT3Personal2-BerZ(1280).jpg[/shot]

Not that I really have a problem with it. I think the plain block lettering up top on the forum is pretty dull.

Comment

Bersy, you could say that whoever made the box cover was inspired by the community. After all, remember my "pre" UT3 announcement logo concepts over on BU? Probably a mere coincidence on both accounts.

Comment

Working...
                              X