Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice move, Midway.

From the press release of Midway's E3 lineup:

Unreal Tournament 3 (PC; Fall) - Unreal Tournament 3 marks the return of the industry's premiere first-person shooter franchise. In the latest installment of the award-winning Unreal® franchise, players assume the role of a futuristic warrior engaged in contests of intense warfare against dedicated and skilled opponents, controlled either by human contestants online or by A.I. These brutal contests are fought with the most powerful military weapons and vehicles known to man. In Unreal Tournament 3, players can go face-to-face with devastating close quarters weapons like the flak cannon and rocket launcher, or pick off their enemies from a distance with a high-caliber sniper rifle. Players will also be able to fully access the universe's most capable and advanced set of vehicles in his quest to dominate and overwhelm opponents.

http://www.midway.com/rxpage/mpr_11944.html

No mention of PS3 or XBox for UT3 on E3. Finally they found out what UT3 is about.
    I hope that means we will see the real UT3 (not that slowed down/huge hitbox console version) with the real graphical potential and some players that play and aim the PC way.

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
    I hope that means we will see the real UT3 (not that slowed down/huge hitbox console version) with the real graphical potential and some players that play and aim the PC way.

You mean like dodging,....walljumping ...and...weapon switching...and..moving shock combo's?

*Fusion wets himself*

Comment

Sounds like we might finally get a look at the sniper rifle and hopefully there will be some good PC gameplay videos to go along with that. I'm super excited!!

Comment

PC; Fall

I hope my PC won't fall, or is that an American term for something?

Comment

Unreal Tournament 3 (PC; Fall) - Unreal Tournament 3 marks the return of the industry's premiere first-person shooter franchise. In the latest installment of the award-winning Unreal® franchise, players assume the role of a futuristic warrior engaged in contests of intense warfare against dedicated and skilled opponents, controlled either by human contestants online or by A.I. These brutal contests are fought with the most powerful military weapons and vehicles known to man. In Unreal Tournament 3, players can go face-to-face with devastating close quarters weapons like the flak cannon and rocket launcher, or pick off their enemies from a distance with a high-caliber sniper rifle. Players will also be able to fully access the universe's most capable and advanced set of vehicles in his quest to dominate and overwhelm opponents.

No mention of PS3 or XBox for UT3 on E3. Finally they found out what UT3 is about.

Yeah, jackass. Too bad Epic themselves said the release was for the Ps3 and XBOX 360 consoles as well. Do further research before jumping to conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATOR 978 View Post
            Yeah, jackass. Too bad Epic themselves said the release was for the Ps3 and XBOX 360 consoles as well. Do further research before jumping to conclusions.
            Do some reading before jumping to conclusions. I was talking about the Midway booth at E3. Nothing else, Mr. 30-posts-telling-me-something-about-Unreal.

Comment

Having problems reading? He said there's no mention of the ps3 and xbox 360 versions for E3, not for the game itself. Jackass.

Comment

All I want is a release date.

Comment

Let's get it straight. We know that it's being released on consoles. That is clear.

The thread starter was making a point that the Midway booth at E3 may only feature the PC version. Read his post again carefully.

Comment

[...] Too bad Epic themselves said the release was for the Ps3 and XBOX 360 consoles as well.[...]
                    Too bad, indeed!!

Comment

Originally posted by rhiridflaidd View Post

I hope my PC won't fall, or is that an American term for something?
                      Autumn (sept. through dec.)

Comment

I'm hoping there's going to be something about UT3 on G4TV's coverage of E3... Anyone hear anything about that?

Comment

Ok, That's just CONSOLEism.

Comment

Shouldn't that be anti-consolism?

Comment

Do some reading before jumping to conclusions. I was talking about the Midway booth at E3. Nothing else, Mr. 30-posts-telling-me-something-about-Unreal.
                              that made me laugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X