• Show
Clear All

What system will you be playing on?

Xbox 360, Playstation 3, or PC?

I'll be playing on the 360.

98.75% - PC
    1.25% - Xbox 360

Comment

I'll be playing on PC, I'll probably get another copy for my xbox360 when I can get it working again or when I have the money to buy a new one.
      But for now I'll definitly be buying one or two copies for the PC.

Comment

PC, after 4 360s I'm done trying to get it fixed. Only GOW and Dead Rising were the only games worth playing on the system anyway. It was a 650$ waste. Rather invest double the money into a new workstation.

Comment

According to the last couple of polls the vast majority of players will be playing UT3 on the PC.

Comment

ill be playin on PC

Comment

Definitely PC, since I will probably be doing more moding than actually playing the game..

Comment

PC here as well

Comment

PC of course. I want the REAL deal.

Comment

pc till the day i die, i do own a 360 tho. But i dont play fps on consoles.

Comment

The most bad-*** PC I can build.

Comment

I'll be playing on the 360. I've never been good with a mouse, and I don't plan on getting good. I trust myself with a controller instead.

Comment

I'll geth the PC version, since I'm building a workstation at home and want to learn about mods. And I may get the console versions to.

Comment

PC for me, and PC only i wish the 360 version was never introduced or maybe after it can out on PC

Comment

I hope all your 360's red ring and your PS3 well I don't know since they are not breaking down, but I do wish something bad for your PS3 as well.

GIMMIE my PC Version now please!

*throws more haterade upon the Consoles for delaying UT3 release*

Comment

Working...
                              X