Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Will there be alot of info on UT3 at E3 '07?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get a hold of a press pass?

Comment

as there is still no release date and we don't know how far they are yet...
      it could be possible that they realease it at the end of this year.
      that would make sense because E3 and a lot of other big game shows and awards are held at that time.
      if they want to win an award ore maybe more (which i am sure of) they will release it at the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by ZerO*KooL View Post
        Mark Rein....
        Will there be much new and exclusive information on UT3 (especially it's development progress) to be released, announced or showcased at E3?

and or...

Stopping short of asking for a release date, however is it possible that E3 will give the broader community some kind of indication on a target release window (eg. Q4 2007, first half 2008) opposed to an indefinite 'when it's done' time frame?
        Yes and yes.

Comment

Wow thats great : ) I'm really looking forward to E3, I hope the news will come to us too, since E3 is not public anymore :*(

Comment

Roger that!

Originally Posted by ZerO*KooL
            Mark Rein....
            Will there be much new and exclusive information on UT3 (especially it's development progress) to be released, announced or showcased at E3?

and or...

Stopping short of asking for a release date, however is it possible that E3 will give the broader community some kind of indication on a target release window (eg. Q4 2007, first half 2008) opposed to an indefinite 'when it's done' time frame?

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
            Yes and yes.

Sa-wheat! That my friends will allow some relief to us all, now we must wait just a short time til we can hear it! Rein stepping up! Kick A$$!

<chant> E3 UT3! E3 UT3!..<refrain> </chant>

Intentsly
            (UT99~ [--]Torturia)

Comment

Yes and yes.
              You literally just made my day. I can't wait for the next two weeks to go by now.

Comment

Yes and yes.
                oo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :> ... finally we will have an official target release date! :>

Comment

Originally posted by [uMA]Decayed View Post
                  I can't wait for the next two weeks to go by now.
                  Funny that you say 2 weeks degayed

Please show us more player vs player with weapons than cars dropping bombz @ E3 Epic! We all want to see movement and guns, not Tom Cruise running away from anti-scientology tripods with lasers.

Comment

Yes and yes.
                    thank god!!!!

Comment

Yes we are going to show off some VERY cool things for UT3 at E3 this year!
                      SHOW OFF

Comment

Yes and yes.
                        Wanna quote it too!! \o/

And it will happen in 2 weeks omg..

Comment

Hell yes, I can't wait unitl July 11 thru the 13th!

Comment

What a good news ! *!*can't wait*!*

Comment

Originally posted by Destini View Post
                              Release the frickin demo already, people started losing interest 2 months ago.
                              seriously this guy has good handle on reality. it will be released christmas.....08.

You honestly think it's good news when the company has totally stopped pimping its newest product and gone totally silent ? Riiiight. They're not even close to releasing this game, it's been one joke after another. See if I'm wrong...it will be Christmas AT LEASE before you see this game

Comment

I'll never lose interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X